IW STi Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Everyone seems to be fed up with their service techs and dealerships denying anything with the det. problem.

Why doesnt someone draft a letter which would be signed by all the people who are having the Det probs. With their names, have them include their vin number also so they know it aint bogus.

Then send it to some head honcho in SOA. That might help out a little more. Hope when I get my car next yr that they have this problem resolved.

Just my .02 cents.

·
Registered
59 Posts
I would suggest both a real letter and a website that is a "open letter to subaru". The website can have exactly the same information as the letter and it could help to find other STi owners who are having the same problem. Hell....we could always suggest to a large magazine to run a bit on the "new powers of car owners created through the internet". We, as car owners, have an easier way to find eachother with the same vehicles, and an easier way to come together to discuss problems using the internet. It could be an interesting piece.

·
Registered
307 Posts
I hear everyone complaining, but are they all haveing a det problem , or are we getting all hyped by talking about it?I have not had any pinging, and ive had my sti hooked to an obd2 tester and watched the timeing retard under load, maybe mine works and others are haveing an issue or????? let us know who is haveing a problem, so we can all help or at least make it an issue with subaru :wink:

·
Registered
526 Posts
IC Water Spray Refill - "Pure" water?

I'm having problems, but I think eveyone knows that by now. Had my dealer document it today that I'm having pinging. Some days are better than others. Today wasn't a good day.

T

·
0 Posts
Ken Reich, It appears no one in Canada is having such problems. I wonder if there's something to that.

·
Premium Member
2,802 Posts
No pinging for me. 2700 miles and getting on it regularly in 90 degree heat. It sux for the people that are getting it but some people complaining don't even have an STi yet.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts