IW STi Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,
I'm local in the Denver area. I noticed there's not a lot of local meets in Denver, and I'm looking to start one up. Trying to find some people who are interested in putting a meet together. Or if anyone can point me in the direction of some meets that already are going on. Thanks

·
Registered
218 Posts
There are a lot of meets in Denver, it just depends on what you're after. If you're looking for Subaru-specific meets that are low-key and don't involve stupidity there are some very active clubs in the area that are well organized.

-- South Denver Subaru Club
-- Boulder Subaru Club
-- Northern Colorado Subaru Club
-- Colorado Springs Subaru Club

You can find all these on Facebook as they primarily communicate through their respective Facebook groups to organize meets and events.

There are many, many other meets for the "tuner community" such as:

-- Nationwide
-- 1320 CC
-- Everyone's Car Scene
-- Still Clownin'
-- Mile High Street Freaks
-- Colorado Car Scene

The problem with the larger meets, especially Nationwide, is it's so massive the amounts of a**hattery is immense. It's your typical 16-22 year olds getting into fights in the parking lot, thieves looking for cars to follow home and steal, and they eventually cruise out and race up and down the interstate. The amount of near-death stupidity I've heard from Nationwide is incredible. I stay away from those meets, but on occasion show up for an hour or so.

I'd highly recommend getting involved with the South Denver Subaru Club or Boulder. They're both great groups. I should note all those Subaru groups communicate and do massive statewide events a few times a year.

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
You guys just let me know. Doesn't matter if it's only a few of us, but whoever wants to just pm me

1 - 5 of 5 Posts