IW STi Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Drive True
6,833 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What type of dent pullers have you used? I'd like to fix some dings and scratches on my Civic but I dunno what tools I should use, or even if a dent puller would work, any hints?

·
Drive True
6,833 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
No can do on the dry ice, the ding in my WRX is on the hood and it's got a crease in it. It won't work. I'm just planning to use some touch-up paint on it and leave the dent, since it's smaller than the size of a pea...maybe 1/8" x 1/16" x 1/16" deep. Too small for other kits out there such as Ding King...I'd have to take off the inner lining of the hood and pound it out and not knowing how to do it I'm likely to eff it up

I also got a scratch on the door handle panel (not the actual handle, but the oval-shaped panel surrounding it) and that's just from waxing! Somehow a little bit of dirt got on it while I was buffing it and when I tried to clean it off, it took off the paint...I'm guessing the paint doesn't adhere well to corners...again nothing that touch-up paint won't fix.

I decided I'm not going to wash my car anymore so I won't see dings and scratches :-?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts