IW STi Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
208 Posts
I was also very surprised the first time I saw this, and I'm surprised I haven't heard/seen very much about it.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I use the deltadash for my car computer which has a 7" TFT LCD mounted in the double din stereo mount. I use the in-car dash feature to add extra gauges to my system. Its pretty cool. More expensive then a boost gauge but when everything is all touch controlled anyway it makes sense for me. Once ecutek comes out with their ecu flash in ~March then live user tuning will be possible.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Hi Tim

If the have the US STI model we are working on this system at present and will be releasing the software to our dealers around May time this year.

Please do not hesitate to contact me if you require any further information

Regards

Mervyn Carroll

EcuTeK
8 Union Buildings
Wallingford Road
Uxbridge
UB8 2FR
ENGLAND

Tel: (+44) 01895 811200
Fax: (+44) 01895 811611
[email protected]
www.ecutek.com
Please visit our EcuTeK Technical Forum
forum.ecutek.com

-----Original Message-----
Sent: 09 January 2004 21:44
To: [email protected]
Subject: WRX STi

Hello i just came across your web page and it stoped me dead in my tracks . I own a 2004 Subaru WRX STi and I was wondering what do I need to make your system work in my car? also I live in canada and was wondering if there are any delars in south ontario plus I alredy have a note book computer. Also how dose your kit hook up to the computer in the car if the note book computer only has USB and no serial port ????? please wright back! and could you give me a price ? Thank you

Your Frend: Tim Nesbitt

·
Registered
153 Posts
His response was likely to the EcuTek reflash since you were not specific as to which product you were addressing, his answer was not regarding DeltaDash. DeltaDash has been available for the USDM STi for some time now: http://www.ecutek.com/products/

A ton of people have been using it on US WRX's for years.

This product is worth every cent. You have a board sponsoring vendor who offered it at a good price 4 posts up.

·
Registered
575 Posts
so can you hook it up straight against an indash screen or do you need a computer between the delta dash and the screen?

·
Registered
153 Posts
Well the DD program needs to reside somewhere and be run by something and need a means for input and output. So a computer is necessary - though I am sure someone has or could come up with a dedicated box smaller than a laptop to do this with if the screen is a touchscreen.

Sorry was being a SA - yes you would need a computer to provide the screen with the program's text or graphic output. All DD comes with is a OBDII to serial connector, serial cable, parrallel key dongle and a CD with the program and drivers (which can also be downloaded).

1 - 10 of 10 Posts