IW STi Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
6,554 Posts
i'd go with a lotek a-piller pod if i was to do a-piller mounts.

·
Registered
168 Posts
i wish i had a pic to show you on how the gauge cut-outs are uneven, exposing a gap between the pod and gauge. the top of the pillar would stick out, not flush, unless you do your own trimming if your that good. i went through two because i thought i had the skills. bull f**king ****, i'd rather turn a wrench.

·
'do right & fear no one"
8,563 Posts
i have my turbosmart e-boost2 w/ shift light at eye level on a lotek 3-gauge a-pillar mount; below it defi amber fuel pressure and egt gauges. on a competition concepts cf center pod i have a oil temp, oil pressure and water temp gauges.

it all makes for a pretty spectacular start-up.

·
pwn n00bs
18,247 Posts
if you really want them on the a-pillar, the BEST thing to do is buy THREE of defi's fitting kit (if you have three gauges, one for each) so you can mount them where ever on your a-pillar with two small holes for each gauge...that's all you will need they are 15 bucks each.

i have my boost on the a-pillar.
you don't have to worry bout fitment issues either.

·
Registered
692 Posts
Guys,

i used a Greddy single 60mm universal A-pillar pod. When you first get it in the mail, you realize it won't fit right, but your wrong. Using a heat gun the black plastic is softened and conformed to the A-pillar. I will get some pics and post.

Scott

·
Registered
311 Posts
I just used the Gauge cup that came with my Defi Boost Gauge and took 2 small screws and attached it to the A-pillar.

·
Registered
939 Posts
are you looking for a 2 or 3 gauge mount?

A pillar looks way sicker then the center IMO...plus it's easier to read

1 - 16 of 16 Posts