Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
FS: (Orlando, FL) – Defi Red Racer Boost Gauge and Solid Mod Vent Pod

For sale is a Defi Red Racer Boost Gauge Imperial 52mm 30 PSI. I bought the gauge from Rallysportdirect about a year ago and recently removed the gauge before I sold the car. The gauge is in excellent condition and includes all necessary wiring for install.

I’m also selling the SOLiD Modifications Ventpod I purchased through a group buy on nasioc. This vent pod enables you to mount a 52mm gauge in the driver’s side vent while still having a somewhat functional vent. I included pictures of the installed product in a 2012 STi Sedan so you can get an idea of what it looks like. Ventpod is in excellent shape and ready to go.

Additional Pictures can be found here:
http://imgur.com/a/yuQte#19

I am asking $55 for the vent pod, $150 for the boost gauge and accessories as pictured or $205 for everything as a package deal. All items for sale are located in Orlando, Florida. Local pickup is encouraged, however, I am also happy to ship at buyer’s expense. Everything being sold is as-is with no warranty written or implied, since I’m just a guy in a house and not a business. Buyer is responsible to verify compatibility with vehicle prior to sale, since I don’t know what car you have and don’t know if it’ll work for you. All items will be shipped via UPS with a tracking number provided.
Thanks for looking. Let me know if you have any questions, need more pictures, or information.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.