IW STi Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I installed my gauges. I thought I came out clean but looks like I have an airbag light. I was searching and found a thread that said I could hook up two of the wires with a 3ohm resistor. Is this correct?
PS I don't want to shove the clock under there if possible.

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
To my understanding in an 06 STI the airbag light is in the clock pod. If the airbag light burns out it becomes open causing the airbag light to come on. What I did was install defi gauges eliminating the clockpod. I hear that you can attach 2 wires together with a 3 ohm resistor but I don't know the specifics. That's what I'm looking for.

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I just joined NASIOC and I'll see if anybody over there knows...

·
Registered
879 Posts
Why not just plug the clock back in and shove it down in there, theres plenty of room. Why fool around with resistors and risk the airbag not functioning properly?

·
Registered
93 Posts
Why not just plug the clock back in and shove it down in there, theres plenty of room. Why fool around with resistors and risk the airbag not functioning properly?
Yes that is what i did! GLued her to the vent so it does not make any noise! GOOD TO GO!!!

Skydog

·
Premium Member
8,137 Posts
+1 that's what I did. There's alot of room in there. Just cover it with a towel or something so you don't hear it rattling:lol:.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts