IW STi Forum banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone,

Just coming aboard here on ImprezaWRXSTI. Hope to provide everyone with great deals on all your gauges needs. We are authorised dealer of Defi gauges, but we will be expanding our product line in the near future. Our website is currently being developed, so please bear with us for now.

We are thinking of introducing a one time group buy for you guys, so feel free to post which gauges you are interested in.

Oh, and we guarantee that our price will be lower than any other places. :wink:

·
Registered
2,468 Posts
moving thread to electronics. (no big deal.)

i'm looking for the defi 3gauge pod (not carbon fiber version) with gauges that match the stock meters. i basically want what hummer has. :) and i hope they have 'em in imperial measues (e.g. psi instead of kPa, f instead of c, etc).

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
no problem. =)

The only Defi that lights up in red is the D-Gauges. Heres a picture

The D-Gauge comes in imperial units, i.e., psi, f, and other U.S metric units, since it was designed for the US market.

The defi 3 gauge pod was meant to fit 2 3/16" gauges, but the D-Gauge comes only in 2 1/16". To make it fit, you will have to either glue the back of the bezel to the gauge pod, or use thicker rubber band around the gauge so that it will fit properly.

·
Registered
424 Posts
what warning setting? what warning lights? imperial and SI? im lost =[

has anyone tried to put the BF gauges on the Apillar? any pillar mounts even come out yet?

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
Thorn said:
Just installed the Defi gauges w/link controller last week. Check out the pic.
Thorn,

I like your guages, those things look awesome! Just have one question, what paint(brand? color?) did you use on the pod to match the rest of your dash?

Thanks,

-STiLL

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
choonzAWR said:
what warning setting? what warning lights? imperial and SI? im lost =[

has anyone tried to put the BF gauges on the Apillar? any pillar mounts even come out yet?
Just as Thorn said, you can preset a warning level for each of your gauges. Whenever anyone of them hits that level, a red light will lit up.

Also, imperial units uses psi for pressure, F for temp, etc. As for SI units, pressure are measured in bar, and temperature in C. Just minor difference.

·
Registered
2,468 Posts
boostgauge said:
Also, imperial units, aka metric units...As for SI units, pressure are measured in bar, and temperature in C.
one of us is confused. imperial units are NOT "aka metric". imprerial uses pounds, inches, etc, hence psi, fahrenheit, etc are imperial. metric is roughly the same as SI, hence kilopascals, bar, celcius, etc are SI or metric. www.nist.gov

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
bitabur said:
Had to edit the post and make me think twice about what was being said, didn't ya...

:)
hahah... well.. I learn from my mistakes....

anyway, heres what I am thinking.

I will host a groupbuy soon, on any of the BF series gauges, at 10% off MSRP. However, if you buy 2 gauges, I will throw in a control unit II free.

for example, if you want a boost and egt gauge,

MSRP for boost and egt are 267 and 294 each. 10% off both will be $505.

So, for $505, you will get 1 boost gauge, 1 egt gauge, and 1 control unit II.

1 - 20 of 52 Posts