Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 92 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

From now to Thanksgiving, we are hosting a group buy for All Defi Products, including the latest BF series. All prices will be 25% off MSRP except D-Gauges which will be 15% off.

To promote the latest BF series, we are also offering a package deal on Defi BF series.

Buy any 2 Defi BF gauges at 10% off MSRP, and get one Control Unit II free.

As of 10/24, all D-Gauges are sold out and are on National backorder. D-Gauges will be in stock again after Nov 7. Please reserve your D-Gauges in advance if you want to secure a set.

11/20/03 - Shipment of D-Gauges is scheduled to arrive on 1st December.

11/28/03 - Group Buy is officially closed. Any orders that were made before today will still be honored.

12/02/03 - Shipment of D-Gauges is delayed by Defi by another week. Latest ETA is 12/08/03. Sorry for any inconvenience.

12/09/03 - Shipment is finally here. All pending orders of D-Gauges needs to have payment submitted latest by this Friday, 12/12/03. Late payment will void the discount given.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Prices can be found on http://www.boostgauge.com/groupbuy.html

Payment:
We take paypal and money order, but due to the low price we are offering, we ask that members using paypal add an additional 3% to offset paypal surcharge.

Shipping:
We prefer to use USPS priority mail since it is much faster and cheaper, but upon request, we can use UPS or FedEx as well.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Is the "Subaru Impreza GD/GG E type '00.08~" on the groupby list the 3 guage hood for the center of the impreza? If not where would I find one of those? Thanks!

·
Registered
282 Posts
need help with speaker selections...

I just ordered 3 BF's (Boost/Egt/Oil Pres). When my CF pod arrives (if it arrives ;)) I'll try and get em installed and photographed.

·
Registered
241 Posts
I remember reading something about them, where the D-Gauges only come in a certain size... which is hard to find pods for. Correct? What size(s) do they come in? :)

I think I'll still go with the BF series, but I just want to make sure.

Do the D-Guages have the same features as the BF series? (peak, peak hold, playback, etc) or do they not use the Control Link thing?

Is there an option for which units I want on the BF series...for example the boost gauge. Is PSI, BAR, etc available in the BF series, or only ONE? Which one(s)?

Sorry for all the questions, just want to make sure before I drop 8 bills :wink:

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
RLsChMiDt said:
I remember reading something about them, where the D-Gauges only come in a certain size... which is hard to find pods for. Correct? What size(s) do they come in? :)

I think I'll still go with the BF series, but I just want to make sure.

Do the D-Guages have the same features as the BF series? (peak, peak hold, playback, etc) or do they not use the Control Link thing?

Is there an option for which units I want on the BF series...for example the boost gauge. Is PSI, BAR, etc available in the BF series, or only ONE? Which one(s)?

Sorry for all the questions, just want to make sure before I drop 8 bills :wink:
D-Gauge comes in 2 1/16" but the pods are made for 2 3/16". However, I think you should be able to find a way to secure them on the pod if you so desire.

D-Gauge does not use control unit, except for the tach. Also, the D-Gauge does not has peak, peak/hold, playback etc except for the tachometer.

For BF series, it comes only in SI unit, i.e. BAR, C, etc.

As for questions, it is always better to be an informed consumer, and I can totally understand that. =)

·
Registered
241 Posts
Thanks a lot!

I'll be purchasing 3 gauges, control unit and the center gauge pod from you as soon as I sell my wheels.

The BF series comes only in 60mm? or does it come in 52mm also?

What else will I need to use the gauges for the center gauge pod? The pod, 3 gauges, control unit... and all the necessary wires, sensors, etc comes with it? :)

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
RLsChMiDt said:
Thanks a lot!

I'll be purchasing 3 gauges, control unit and the center gauge pod from you as soon as I sell my wheels.

The BF series comes only in 60mm? or does it come in 52mm also?

What else will I need to use the gauges for the center gauge pod? The pod, 3 gauges, control unit... and all the necessary wires, sensors, etc comes with it? :)
Take your time.. just make sure you do it before thanksgiving. =)

BF series are all 60mm.... no 52mm.

The 3 gauges, control unit ii and center gauge pod are all you need. =)

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Sorry guys. I just sold out my last set of D-Gauges, and the main distributor just informed me that it is on national backorder. The next shipment will only come in around Nov 7. If you need a set, please let me know in advance so that I can reserve a set for you in the next shipment.

·
Registered
241 Posts
How do I go about ordering? Can I send a money order? I don't want to pay via paypal if I have to pay for the 3% charge.

I'm going to get the BF Series Turbo, EGT, oil pressure, control unit and Center gauge pod... for $846.

1 - 20 of 92 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.