IW STi Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Site Decals for Sale

We are proud to announce that Decals for the site are now available for order! They are vinyl die-cut decals of the site logo, in your choice of 9" or 6" long and four colors, all for the same price ($6.00 per pair + 2.00 S/H). We can do custom colors as well, just ask...

To Order:

http://www.imprezawrxsti.com/postnuke/index.php?module=pncommerce&func=categoryview&CategoryID=2

Donating members, please check the Donating Members forum as we have a very special deal, just for you! :)

Thanks!

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
They are now available- just click on the ones you are interested in. Here's a picture of a white decal on a car:

Attachments

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Order status:

Just to let everybody who has placed orders so far, we are having these made as they get ordered, and we are almost to the point to send the first "batch" to the vendor doing the work. I will give an update once I know how soon they can get them to me, and I in turn can send them out..

JJ

·
Registered
51 Posts
LimeySTI said:
can you get the white ones with the STI in pink, like the site logo??

Limey
any news on this, if not can I get a copy of the template for my local vinyl artist to make me some?

Limey

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Just to let everyone know, the first batch of orders left Aurora, Colorado today via the USPS. So, if you ordered before 12/5/04, you will see your decals late this week/early next.

We still have a limited amount of stock on hand, so if you haven't ordered already, get your order in quick. I do not expect to order the next batch until 12/20.

Thanks,

JJ Cassa

·
Premium Member
2,189 Posts
LimeySTI said:
can you get the white ones with the STI in pink, like the site logo??

Limey
I would be interested in this also.

·
Registered
804 Posts
Got my stickers! Ok, hears the deal, I put them on the lower rear corner of the rear side windows. The left side looks cool but the right side looks kinda goofy cause the STi outline is facing the rear. Any way you could get some made for the right with the STi outline facing the front? I'd by one! You can also just put it in a regular envelope instead of the fancy bubble lined one you used for the 1st batch :p . Thanks again JJ.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Re: RE: ducting...

If you would please sell them in black, I would be all over a set :)

·
Registered
6 Posts
Re: RE: mutual respect

Black would be great also. Everything on my black STi is in black. I want to keep the stealth look.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts