IW STi Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
when i went to pick up my STi at the dealership, my salesman informed me that that there had been a mistake. he told me that they had sent a pink Sti instead of my blue one. after a quick chuckle i told him i did'nt care, as long as the car still put out 300 horsepower.

·
Registered
136 Posts
I don't really get the joke. If I was the one recieving a "pink" sti i'd immediately know he's lying... there's only four colors, blue, silver, white, black........

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
PInk STi = HOT = super limited edition, limited to 1 in the world.. I'd say ebay it, if u get it..
:)
I am sure the dealer will get a call with request to fix the order..

·
Registered
343 Posts
LaZy4zNbOi said:
I don't really get the joke. If I was the one recieving a "pink" sti i'd immediately know he's lying... there's only four colors, blue, silver, white, black........
I think you have to file this under "you had to be there" category.

Next time include a video of the conversation :wink:

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ok, it was never meant to be read as a joke, there is no punchline. at the same time would you really expect Chris Rock level stuff from a guy who sells cars? and yes, i knew the STi only came in 4 colors. i have the blue version that i took ownership of in late June. but at the same time pink would have been interesting.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts