IW STi Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
986 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there dealerships that will charge MSRP for the STi?
Any idea on the number if people on that list?

Cheers

Nick
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
99 Posts
Livermore Subaru wants $1500 over, and they have at least 10 ppl on the list.

titsataki said:
Is there dealerships that will charge MSRP for the STi?
Any idea on the number if people on that list?

Cheers

Nick
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
526 Posts
Diablo Subaru in Walnut Creek is charging MSRP, but even they say their list is too long to get one anytime this year. I don't know how long it is in reality.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
986 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
hatchy said:
Livermore Subaru wants $1500 over, and they have at least 10 ppl on the list.

titsataki said:
Is there dealerships that will charge MSRP for the STi?
Any idea on the number if people on that list?

Cheers

Nick

I got my WRX two years ago at Livermore at MSRP (sight unseen blah blah...) Ok experience but nothing stellar.

Cheers

Nick
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
14 Posts
i went to walnut creek subaru in dec-jan and i put a $500 refundable deposit and they said no mark up....i called in about 10 other times saying i was a different name asking what number in like i would be if i just reserved it so they dont lie to me and asked about the price..but anyways im 8th in line at walnut creek and they also said they will probally get 2-3 in the first batch and 2-3 STis every month after that and expect to receive 18 by the end of this year =/

what number are u guys at other dealers or at this dealer??

O4STi
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
526 Posts
I'm #8 in Phoenix at the "largest subaru dealer in the southwest"

They are expecting at least 6 a month.

When I put the deposit down in November I was in Arizona.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
986 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
O4STi said:
i went to walnut creek subaru in dec-jan and i put a $500 refundable deposit and they said no mark up....i called in about 10 other times saying i was a different name asking what number in like i would be if i just reserved it so they dont lie to me and asked about the price..but anyways im 8th in line at walnut creek and they also said they will probally get 2-3 in the first batch and 2-3 STis every month after that and expect to receive 18 by the end of this year =/

what number are u guys at other dealers or at this dealer??

O4STi
Any specific sales person to ask for? Any manager?
I am not in a hurry to get the car so even later this year would be actually better.

Cheers

Nick
 
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Top