IW STi Forum banner

1 - 20 of 79 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,468 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
in case it wasn't common knowledge, several dealers are now selling these babies for invoice or below. see here. if you know of others, please post 'em here.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
834 Posts
Wyoming Valley Motors in Wilkesbarre, PA Told me that they will match beckers price of $29,130.. I was going to go to beckers but WVM is just closer for me and they matched the price. sales people are also very friendly.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,468 Posts
I was gonna say beckers..
:)
Anyways, rumor has it someone got theirs @ Becker for $500 under invoice = $28,630

NewGenSTi said:
Wyoming Valley Motors in Wilkesbarre, PA Told me that they will match beckers price of $29,130.. I was going to go to beckers but WVM is just closer for me and they matched the price. sales people are also very friendly.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,468 Posts
Miller Subaru (close to headquarters in Cherry Hill, NJ)
Quote from friend on NASIOC:
Miller subaru has offered me $750 under BASE invoice with multiple options not included in price (turbo gauge, short throw, and security upgrade)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
541 Posts
I wasn't aware that a factory short-throw shifter was available for the STi. The stock 6-spd already has short throws. Be careful if they're trying to sell you something that only exists for the regular WRX.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
834 Posts
yeah, I ended up going to Steve Moyer Subaru in Allentown. $250 off dealer invoice with installed options. came with boost guage, upgraded security system, and wheel locks. ended up at like $29,250 with those options. I cant remember for sure if that was the price, but it was $250 off of invoice.
as for becker, it is true that a few people got theirs for $500 under invoice. I negotiated with them and they said they can do $250 under invoice and I was going to buy off of them and I set out to put a deposit down and I ended up at the wrong dealer. just happened that they had the same car on the lot that I was looking for. so I figured I would go in and talk to them see what kind of deal we could work out. and they matched the $250 under invoice
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
986 Posts
ScottYu said:
Wow, why are all the good deals east of the Mississippi? Really impressed with those prices!
I agree...
Nothing like that in the good ole California....

Maybe Carlsen or Santa Cruz can do it?

Cheers

Nick
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
43 Posts
I got my bare bones STi from Manchester Subaru in New Hampshire New Year's Eve for 28,525 w/o Tax/tag of course. Well worth the flight to New Hampshire and the drive back to Atlanta.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
131 Posts
I bought mine at Manchester Subaru also :) I drove my trade in up from Baltimore and drove the STi home.
Congrats on the purchase.
Scott
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,468 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
urabusWRX said:
I got my bare bones STi from Manchester Subaru in New Hampshire New Year's Eve for 28,525 w/o Tax/tag of course. Well worth the flight to New Hampshire and the drive back to Atlanta.
kudos to you. not only did you save a heck of a lot of money, you also got to spend about 12 hours enjoying your car. not a bad way to welcome in the new year if you ask me. ;) i really wanted a long road trip after i bought mine, but i had to wait a month for a good road trip.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
312 Posts
I used to own an MR2...

amdmaxx said:
Miller Subaru (close to headquarters in Cherry Hill, NJ)
Quote from friend on NASIOC:
Miller subaru has offered me $750 under BASE invoice with multiple options not included in price (turbo gauge, short throw, and security upgrade)
just wanted to say that i can confirm this because i know this person too... its me!

miller subaru (mt. holly, nj) is one of the best dealerships i've ever had to deal with... i just bought my wrx from there this past june. and now i purchased my STi.. (what does that tell ya?)... from the same salesperson who i dealt with before.. high recommended..

btw - first post!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2 Posts
Subaru of Jacksonville told me there was no way they could do invoice... and Beckers have then at 32.294!! haven't found any of these deals....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
235 Posts
Jacksonville Subaru also said 4% over invoice. I ended up going with Manchester Subaru. They gave me mine at $28,600. Going to pick up Feb 6th. Thanks for the tip. Urabus should have a referal check in the mail once I pick up.
 
1 - 20 of 79 Posts
Top