IW STi Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey all. I would like to first thank everyones whos posts Ive read over the last few weeks. You guys helped me figure out exactly what I wanted. A CWP STI w/nav! So I got these from my dealer. Not sure if he knew I grabbed them, but I thought it could be a way to give back to you guys for helping me find what I wanted. The STI is an awesome ride! Test drove it as well as an EVO, and the STI won out. I got my order in for a few months from now (cant wait!!) and these forums really helped. Lots if sleepless nights researching to find what the best car for me would be. So, see below for dealer invoice dollars of each WRX and all options available for it. Might already have these somewhere, but I figured if its helpful enough it might be worthy of a sticky to help everyone else get a good deal on their STI.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Or you could just go to Edmunds.com and it has them all so you can spec the car and get it without turning your head sideways.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Or you could just go to Edmunds.com and it has them all so you can spec the car and get it without turning your head sideways.
Fixed the sideways pic.

And edmonds doesnt have 2015 model yet? Or I am on the wrong page, but this puts it all in one spot. Id consider it very helpful to people who are trying to purchase and judge if they are getting a good deal or not. Personally, I paid invoice + $400 dealers fee, so Id say Im pretty happy about that after adding up the dollars from these sheets.

Also, I did get the OEM short shifter. Guaranteed good fitment and such, and only paying invoice is nice.

·
Registered
357 Posts
According to this, I paying only $162 over invoice. Not bad! :D

·
Registered
1,397 Posts
ok, my rsx is getting sold this weekend and planning to get 2015 WR STi Base w/ Navigation + Audio w/ Harman Kardon amplifier & speakers + Keyless Access and Push-Button Start.

my question is STi short shifter & exhaust is not included yet? those are all optional even it's already an STi?

·
Super Moderator
8,810 Posts
ok, my rsx is getting sold this weekend and planning to get 2015 WR STi Base w/ Navigation + Audio w/ Harman Kardon amplifier & speakers + Keyless Access and Push-Button Start.

my question is STi short shifter & exhaust is not included yet? those are all optional even it's already an STi?
Those are additional options and most people would still you to save your money. The short shifter isn't much shorter than stock (and aftermarket options that are better are also cheaper). The STI exhaust is actually heavier than the stock exhaust and although it has a deeper and more aggressive sound it doesn't add any power (and again there are aftermarket exhausts that are cheaper).

·
Registered
1,397 Posts
Those are additional options and most people would still you to save your money. The short shifter isn't much shorter than stock (and aftermarket options that are better are also cheaper). The STI exhaust is actually heavier than the stock exhaust and although it has a deeper and more aggressive sound it doesn't add any power (and again there are aftermarket exhausts that are cheaper).
thanks for that info.. didn't know that. ill just probably get the stock (no accessories). maybe just the auto dimming mirror w/ compass and maybe upgraded shock sensor?

·
Super Moderator
8,810 Posts
thanks for that info.. didn't know that. ill just probably get the stock (no accessories). maybe just the auto dimming mirror w/ compass and maybe upgraded shock sensor?
I would definitely get the mirror (go ahead and upgrade to Homelink if you have even one garage door opener) and I don't have the shock sensor but I think it would be worth it IMO.

·
Registered
4,503 Posts
Paid 34,600 for my 08 new. At that time all dealers were holding out for 4,000 over msrp.

·
Registered
1,397 Posts
not sure if im going to place the order from Heuberger or to my local dealership. Heuberger is lower but without the license fee & tax i wont be able to compare the price. can anyone help me?

·
Registered
1 Posts
I just ordered a 2015 WRB STI for invoice. Ended up getting the carbon fiber trunk trim, side molding, center armrest extender, auto dimming mirror with homelink, and the kicker audio package ($515). Looks like I got an awesome deal! Now the wait... 5 more weeks.

$33,400 for base invoice
ended up being $34,573 with accessories without tax/title

1 - 20 of 47 Posts