IW STi Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello all,
The next meeting of DC All Wheel Drive will be on Wednesday, 09/13/06 at 7:15. This is a regular meet, so we will be meeting for a little while, then going inside to enjoy the fun! If any one has not been to D&B's, think of it as an adult arcade. Lot's of fun things to do. Since it's D&B's, after 10pm you will need to be 21 to stay inside unless you have someone over 25 "watch" you. While we are there, please stay out of the right of ways. No standing in the road and such, just stay in between or infront of the cars. If hoods open, only leave them open long enough to do you business. Past that, anyone with a love of cars is more than welcome to attend!

When you get to the mall, just follow the direction on the signs to Dave and Busters. When you come to the top of the parking lot, make a left and head to the corner, we will be there Smile If you don't see us, keep looking... I'm usually there by 6:45 or so.

Dave and Busters is located at:
White Flint Mall
11301 ROCKVILLE PIKE
Noth Bethesda, MD
(301) 230-5151

Link of map: here

Most up to date information found on our web site at www.dcawd.com

Let me know if you are coming so that we can try to keep an accurate count.

PLEASE keep things reasonable coming into the parking lot.

Note: This is an AWD, we meet no matter what Mother Nature throws at us! We are not retricted in anyway to AWD, we weclome anyone with a love of cars!

Take care all and I hope to see you there!

Sabre (Julian)
The P in DCAWD
04 STI
www.dcawd.com

P.S. If you have troubles getting there or want to ask questions, feel free to call us at 202-255-3094

So far:
1.) Sabre (Slvr Cob)
2.) -Elzorro (Red FXT)
3.) Complacent (Blk STI)
4.) Thermobox (Wht STI)
5.) WRXWagon2112 +1!!!(Wht Wag)
6.) -MrKleen (Blk WRX)
7.) Zaxrex (Blu WRX)
8.) Drwrx (Slvr Wag)
9.) ~GeneralGrievous + 1.5 (Slvr WRX)
10.) Chicken n waffles (Blu Baj)
11.) Libra Monkee (Blu STI)
12.) Wonkothesane26 (Slvr WRX)
13.) 04turbogurl (Blu Baj)
14.) RdRacer301 (STI)
15.) EvilSTi7 (Blu STI)
16.) Bambam7171
17.) Schvin (STI)
18.) MarylandEcstasy (Wht WRX)
19.) Subysnak (Gry WRX)
20.) Alltracin (Blk WRX)
21.) Xenonk (Blk GT)
22.) Fantabulous (Blk WRX)
23.) Simprezl25 (Blk RS)
24.) Onelove (Blu STI)
25.) MidnightSti05 (Blk STI)
26.) C32Vroom +1 (Slvr C32AMG)
27.) Katya4me +1 (Blu P5)
28.) Turbokonejo (Blk WRX)
29.) [email protected] (Slvr Evo)
30.) Snaab +1 (Red RS)

·
Registered
3,950 Posts
So, you coming, Jet? I'll be there around 7:30-7:45. Hit me up on my cell, I'll be riding out from downtown (Capital Hill)

Evil, do you need a ride? I'm in the city anyways

-Eddie

·
Registered
3,950 Posts
Insane06STi said:
Lets meet in Alexandria somewhere, Jake cmon.
OKay, I jump on 395 across 14th st bridge and then GW pkwy. There's a parking lot to the right along the river as soon as u merge on GW from 395. We can meet there if you like. Then we can shoot straight up GW Pkwy onto 495.

·
Registered
3,950 Posts
Jet, call me and let me know what you wanna do. 301-529-7078

b/c I think it might be better if we met up at one of those overlooks further up GW Pkwy. More space and easier to pull in and out.

·
The Hoff Fan Club, member #001
10,384 Posts
thanks for the offer eddie, but i have my car here. I'm also picking up Alex (Rac10000) so i think it will be easier just to meet you guys there. does everyone just hang in the parking lot for a little?

·
Registered
3,950 Posts
Got your text, but never got the calls... hmmmm that's weird. Definitely time for a new phone. Anyways, I stopped by for a few minutes, checked out some cars and rolled out.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.