IW STi Forum banner
1 - 20 of 79 Posts

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
what do you SE PA subaru guys think? is anyones schedule starting to have some more free time? i guess the first thing to do is throw a date and location out there and see how many people can show....but first how many people are interested?

·
Premium Member
8,137 Posts
ill come down, let me know when

·
Registered
138 Posts
Saturday or Sunday...I am in!
Let me know

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
21st works for me right now

·
Premium Member
8,137 Posts
21st is cool

·
Registered
3,111 Posts
Where we actually meeting at the mall this time or around it. The mall would be an easier central point and then we could always cruise over to the park or something.

·
Registered
900 Posts
i'm interested, I live in KoP so that would be the obvious bias I have to meeting in KoP. this sunday the 15th or next weekend any time work for me. I have two requests for this meet: 1. can someone give me a ride in a car with jdm pinks, 2. can someone mechanically inclined drive my car to confirm or deny a potential problem in the driveline?

·
Registered
3,111 Posts
DoctorSTi said:
i'm interested, I live in KoP so that would be the obvious bias I have to meeting in KoP. this sunday the 15th or next weekend any time work for me. I have two requests for this meet: 1. can someone give me a ride in a car with jdm pinks, 2. can someone mechanically inclined drive my car to confirm or deny a potential problem in the driveline?
I might be able to fulfill the request for the second one, but can't help on the first one. Sorry man.

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
meeting at the actual mall seems like a good place, if not, the UA side parking lot is a nice spot too. bump for more attention!

·
Registered
2,082 Posts
I'm always up for a meet. Yea I say the UA side lot across the street is a better place. I'm up in Allentown, but I'll come down and probably my buddy with his SRT-4 would come too (hey, you always need someone to make fun of...)

·
Premium Member
1,324 Posts
I'm definitely down, but i'm on Fall Break until the 23rd, and won't be in the area.

1 - 20 of 79 Posts