IW STi Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently noticed that my DAM is at 0 in my 2011 Wrx. It’s stage 2, full straight pipe.. It has a go fast bits blow off valve. I have also just had the short block rebuilt. It has 3,000 miles, and haven’t had any issues so far. But I was driving up to a car meet that was about 30 minutes away, and it was running perfect. Perfect boost, perfect dam perfect everything. But then at about halfway on my way home I stopped at a buddies house and I gave him a ride and noticed my DAM had dropped to 0 and I was only pushing 8 psi. I have researched other forums, google, almost every where I could think but can’t find a similar issue that I am having. I have found that other people have had similar symptoms from using gas stations they normally don’t use. And I actually did use a different gas station than the one I always go to. I usually go to maverick and fill up with 91. But instead I went to holiday and filled up with 91. Not sure if this is the problem, but hoping it’s something minor. If anyone has any feedback or thoughts it’s much appreciated

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The car runs pretty much perfect besides the boost leak. Idles perfect, when getting on the freeway drives just fine. But I haven’t done a boost leak test. I did check for any signs of a loose hose or any type of leak. But I haven’t done a smoke test or anything like that.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The car is back to normal. I babied it, and pretty much granny shifted. Didn’t hit boost for a good couple days and the DAM relearned it’s way back up to 1.000/1.000. I’m still not sure what the cause of it was. But I’m just glad it’s back to normal.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts