IW STi Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been throwing together a little list of parts for a saturdays worth of installs. I've got a few driveline braces, cf driveshaft, coilovers, rotors and pads, a few other odds and ends. I figured i'd double check and make sure there weren't any bushings i should be swapping out while i was at it. After checking forums all over the place and hitting up a few online retailers i had a list a mile long. I hit up Geoff at Cygnus performance with a few odd ball questions i had and i have to say that man knows what's going on. He was quick to respond. Really knew his stuff. he wasn't pushy. I couldn't be happier not just with the deal i got, he has hands down the best prices, but as how i was treated as an enthusiast and just a guy with a bunch of crazy ass questions. If you haven't bought from them before i would recommend checking them out in the future. As for my parts, Superpro sway bars 22 mm front and rear. Superpro endlinks front and rear. And a the cusco sway bar mount brace kit. Can't wait to have a weekend to finally get it all put together!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts