IW STi Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
517 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I tried to reflash my '13 with a map I have been tweaking on, and the map is grayed out and says it's locked to my serial number. I had just updated the AP manager and AccessRace software. This has never happened before. What do I do?

·
Registered
517 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
And it will no longer let me connect to the ECU with my laptop through the AP. The cables are all connected. This is all since the update.

·
Registered
517 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
No I haven't. My AP manager updated itself and so did the access race software.

·
Registered
152 Posts
I got the same thing, my tuner sent me a map he created right after updating access tuner race. Successfully put the map on my v2 AP but couldn't flash it to my ECU. I haven't tried updating AP manager, is there a new vers screwing up connection to the ECU?? I am still able to log data... my AP mgr is at vers AP-SUB-003 v1.6.7.0-5668 (INSTALLED). But I see a msg on bottom to update.

·
Registered
517 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Tried that too... Maybe I'll uninstall the AP and software and start over.

·
Vendor
1,134 Posts
We have identified an issue with the most recent Accesstuner software update that causes the maps created by Accesstuner Race to be greyed out when loaded to the Accessport. This issue has been fixed, but you will need to re-submit a request for the software (same as you did originally) and then install the new software. There is also an issue where live connecting to your ECU via Accesstuner Race does not work (also as a result of the same update). We are currently working to fix this issue, but do not have an ETA. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Bill

·
Registered
517 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Ok, I'll try that.

Thank you for the response, especially on a forum that isn't your own. I appreciate the fine customer service.

·
Registered
517 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Just sent the request, hopefully it goes through soon so I can test this map out

·
Vendor
1,134 Posts
Hi all,

We've have just released a new update for ATR to fix the bugs that were introduced in the last update. These include saving maps with the incorrect serial number (causing map to be greyed out in Accessport) as well as live connect issues. Please run the updater in the Help menu and let us know if this solves all your issues. Thank you for your patience in this matter.

Bill

·
Registered
1 Posts
We have identified an issue with the most recent Accesstuner software update that causes the maps created by Accesstuner Race to be greyed out when loaded to the Accessport. This issue has been fixed, but you will need to re-submit a request for the software (same as you did originally) and then install the new software. There is also an issue where live connecting to your ECU via Accesstuner Race does not work (also as a result of the same update). We are currently working to fix this issue, but do not have an ETA. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Bill
What do I need to be requesting my tuner is doing this its up to date ots all grayed out and says locked to vendor

·
Vendor
1,134 Posts
What do I need to be requesting my tuner is doing this its up to date ots all grayed out and says locked to vendor
Hey there, this thread is quite old and the issue you're experiencing may not be related to anything previously discussed. We'll need a bit more information to help sort out your specific situation. Quickest ways to a solution would be to give our Customer Service team a call at 1-866-922-3059, email us at [email protected], or hop on a chat with us at cobbtuning.com.

[email protected]

·
Super Moderator
8,538 Posts
You might just need the tuner to update his software and then have them open and save it again, then send to you. I have customers that get this problem every now and again. The quick fix for me has been to remove the SN from the map.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts