IW STi Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
5,261 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/441623

saw that on there... check out that interior... I kinda like the console and armrest and such. Very nice - looks like it took a lot of prep work and such to get it that nice and glossy. wonder where you could pick something like that up and for how much ?

Robert~

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
I like it.. Maybe not in blue, If I did something like tht myself, but it does give it a nice touch...
I am thinking 2 tone seats (beyge-grey) and grey like dash (like in that pic)..

·
Registered
55 Posts
love the blue and would like to do that mod myself!!

·
Registered
105 Posts
Yeah...that's real nice. He probably paid quite a bit for a custom paint job, because that doesn't look DIY! :)

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
staticx313 said:
http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/441623

saw that on there... check out that interior... I kinda like the console and armrest and such. Very nice - looks like it took a lot of prep work and such to get it that nice and glossy. wonder where you could pick something like that up and for how much ?

Robert~
Looks to be very well done, pretty cool.

-st

·
Registered
44 Posts
Painting interior pieces like that = rice in my book. That has to ruin the resale value of your car. Understated is always a good look

·
Registered
39 Posts
Why? Am I the only person who doesn't want MORE blue in the interior?

·
Registered
5,261 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
lol YES, hehe well on a blue car I think it'd be great, but some of us are blue fanatics *which is why we bought blue cars* soooo i guess to each his own. No biggie if you like or dont like, just seeing what people though, as the guy looked like he either put a LOT of work into it or paid a good bit..

Robert~

·
Registered
530 Posts
Awesome, my favorite sti so far nice thinking with the blue rims around the vents, very nicetouch INDEED

I don't know but if somehow you could change the stock a/c knobs that would be awesome cuz that kind of gives the car a cheap ford kinda look, ahhh you know what im saying

$PEACE$

·
Registered
5,261 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
PINOYWRXSTI04 said:
I like it, but what you think if your car is white would it match w/ the blue?
i doubt it... i'd match interior , but most people with cars other then blue (and some with black) dont like the interior as it clashes with white/silver. So i dont know if that would be good or not.

Robert~

·
Registered
85 Posts
staticx313 said:
PINOYWRXSTI04 said:
I like it, but what you think if your car is white would it match w/ the blue?
i doubt it... i'd match interior , but most people with cars other then blue (and some with black) dont like the interior as it clashes with white/silver. So i dont know if that would be good or not.

Robert~
thats the same thing I was thinking, thanks :)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts