IW STi Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My 4th gear grind

you can now purchase the sub enclosure for $155 each, shipped to your continental U.S. Location.

Please email us if you have any questions!

Wagon Box -

To Purchase, paypal [email protected] directly - Please specify that you want Wagon or not!

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It's meant for a 10" subwoofer ... Mine has a JL Audio 10W6 in it, which has a pretty huge basket ... so it has good clearance.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It gets relocated to where the spare tire is ... it fits rather nicely in the wheel well .... the appropriate hardware is supplied to hold it in there !

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Got more coming!

·
Registered
338 Posts
I am considering this box as my spare tire fiberglass enclosure from my WRX doesn't fit in the STi. What is your stock like on these at this time? Is the .9 cu ft accurate? If so the IDQ10.2 I have now won't work well. Any other suggestions for a sub that mates right up to this box?

Also, I assume the box is sealed. Is that correct?

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
With the polyfill it is .9 cu. feet ... without it is a little over .8 .... there is someone on this board with an IDMAX sub, inverted, it sounds great ...

The fabricator says that this sealed box would work great for that sub that you are talking about.

We have 6 in stock right now.

Paypal'ing will reserve yours, and it will go out the next day.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
2 STi Sub Enclosures in Stock! 3 WRX Wagon Enclosures in Stock!

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
1 Sti Sub Enclosure left ... 3 Wagon Boxes left .....

·
Registered
173 Posts
Re: mustang gt vs. sti

Mine should get here today, I'm on my 4th sub for my STi.

I blew out my Infinity 12" then I got my friends JL 10" W6 and blew that out running it at 2ohms, and then I got a new W3v2 10" and it doesn't hit hard enough at 2ohms, so now I just ordered a 10" W6v2.

Where can I get a Speaker grill for the 10" W6v2 ? I've been searching everywhere with no luck. I was specifically looking for the JL audio brand one that is meant to fit perfect. Any help would be great.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
You can get the JL specific grill for it ... it actually fits between the surrounding piece and the subwoofer .... (I bought mine from the stereo shop that I bought the woofer)

As seen in the pic of the 10w6 v2 in my own car ....

·
Registered
173 Posts
I'm gonna go look around at some local stereo shops for that grill and hope they don't try to jerk me.
I'm not gonna let them see my secret setup though. :)
CarPC v 3.0 www.mp3car.com

I bought my sub online for 260 buks. Is that good?

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Group buy never got off the ground .... sorry .. but we are keeping a lower price of $155 shipped .....

Paypal directly to [email protected] (anotherwords, don't use link on our website)

·
Registered
22 Posts
are cookies working?

Need4Speed said:
Next batch being made (10) Ready to ship on June 1st ... Pre order yours today ....

Price drop to $155 Each, shipped UPS ground (48 states) ... you must paypal directly to [email protected], please let us know if it is for the STi/WRX Sedan, or WRX Wagon (yes we have those too)
is this fiberglass?
i have a JL W6v2 in a JL enclosure today, so it would be exaclty what you have in those pictures.
do you have any shots of the back of the box?
how does it bolt down to the car?

·
Registered
173 Posts
Finally finished(mostly) my stereo install

It comes with 4 screws to screw into the bottom of the trunk.

I used a powerdrill inside the box, then applied silicoin over the screws to seal the air holes if any.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
The box is made out of mdf .....

No, Unfortunately I don't have a pic of the back .... maybe someone here does ....

3 or 4 screws can be used to "screw" it down, we also supply a wing nut and bolt deal to relocate your factory jack to the spare tire area ....

We have 5 more of these left ... ready to ship tomorrow ...

·
Registered
132 Posts
Need4Speed said:
[edit] Groupbuy being offered at WRXfanatics - $140 Shipped cont. U.S. [edit]

I am a new STi owner, and I have the stock 6 disk in dash Cd palyer for my 05 Sti. Is there any easy way to add an afternmarket sub/amp to the stock CD Player, or am I looking at having to replace the entire setup? It's a pretty good stock system with the exception of the bass department. Where did you mount your amp?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts