IW STi Forum banner

21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
4,622 Posts
From what I read there are two types of the buttons. One is threaded, and one is not. I think some of our interior vendors would be more knowledgeable about how to remove our button and we can order the proper knob. They are on ebay for ~$10 or you can get real cusco ones online for ~$26

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
From what I read there are two types of the buttons. One is threaded, and one is not. I think some of our interior vendors would be more knowledgeable about how to remove our button and we can order the proper knob. They are on ebay for ~$10 or you can get real cusco ones online for ~$26
I saw the ones on eBay but none of for Subaru

·
Registered
509 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
I removed, it's easy and stock is plastic easy to damage but if you remove maybe you do not need old and maybe cost only few money original button.

21 - 30 of 30 Posts