IW STi Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
2,210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This new brace from Cusco Japan has been engineered to stop the flexing the master cylinder exhibits under hard use. If you were to watch what the master cylinder does during spirited driving, it can flex by up to an inch. This can often lead to inconsistent brake feel with the car at the limit. This brace eliminates that flexing, allowing for more consistent brake feel under hard use.

We've got a ton in stock, priced at $88 shipped in the 48 states

http://z1auto.com/prodmore.asp?model=wrx&cat=braking&prodid=1341

Orders can be placed right on the link above via Paypal or credit card

Pads - if you are street driving, we've got the venerable Hawk HPS pads ready to go. These pads have good initial bit for a street car, low dust, and work great, plus are very affordable at just $169 shipped for front and rear pads.

Order the Hawk Pads for your STi here: http://z1auto.com/prodmore.asp?model=wrx&cat=braking&prodid=1946

If you auto-x, do track days or want an all around better pad, we've got the Ferodo DS2500 in stock and ready to rock and roll. These are our favorite all around pad as they combine awesome bite with a compound that won't eat your rotors. While they do dust more than the HPS it's well worth the step up. Ask anyone who has used them, then try them and see for yourself!

Priced at $288 shipped for front and rear sets

Order the Ferodo DS2500 pads for your STi here: http://z1auto.com/prodmore.asp?model=wrx&cat=braking&prodid=1691

If it's time for rotors, we've got just what you need from DBA (Disk Brakes Australia). From OE replacements to slotted to 2 piece rotors, they have performed amazingly well for us on street and track, yet are quiet and perfectly spec'd.

Right now we have standard and slotted rotors in stock for the 2004 STi. For 2005 and 2006 owners, we have more coming soon so stay tuned! If you want to step up to a 2 piece rotor, let us know, and we can easily arrange a set for you. I've been using these on my car for the past few months with the Ferodo pads and could not be happier. Significantly lighter weight than stock, and a direct bolt on replacement!!!

4000 series slotted rotors

5000 Series 2 piece rotors

·
Premium Member
226 Posts
Placed and order for Ferodo pads and a couple other things.

Can you get Ferodo DS3500 for the Front?

Good prices on everything!

Abdias

·
Premium Member
226 Posts
Superior vendor Z1!

Adam,

Thank you for the great deals, and getting the hard to find parts to me right away. I have been busy installing. I wanted to get in touch with you, as soon as I was done tonight. I'm going to need those DS3000 very soon.

How quickly do you think we can get those?

Once again a big :tup: for Z1 Auto.

Abdi

·
Premium Member
226 Posts
We can chat in the morning. I might have to make a decision. You might be able to help me choose.

Buenas Noches!
Abdi

·
Registered
2,210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 · (Edited)

·
Registered
248 Posts
If I order a cusco master brace right now, what is the chance that I will get it by Nov. 9th?

San Francisco, CA 94121

Evan

·
Registered
811 Posts
Price for DBA Rotors 5000 Series 2 piece rotors, Hawk Pads and Cusco Master Cylinder Ship to 70001
Thanks Adam

·
Registered
2,210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Just a quick hit list of in stock suspension goodies!!!

Cusco:

Sway Bars - in stock for 2.5 RS, WRX and STi and now Legacy GT and Legacy V6- contact us for best pricing!!!

Strut Braces - in stock for 2.5 RS, WRX and STi - contact us for best pricing!!

Lower Arm Bars - Type 1 and Type 2 in stock for Impreza (for guys with WRX/STi motor swaps), WRX and STi!!

GT Spec: Fender Braces for WRX and STi
Front Lower Subframe Brace - drops 19 lbs and increased chassis stiffness!!

Takata Harnesses - long and short versions in stock, as well as 5 and 6 point crotch straps!!!

Cusco, Tein and Ohlins Coilovers - absolutely the best deals you'll find ANYWHERE on all coilovers - we've got a ton in stock and we're making deals!!!!

Combo deals available for multiple items !!! Let us know what you need

PM or email us for best pricing!!!

Adam
Z1 Performance
[email protected]
www.z1auto.com
AIM: z1auto

1 - 20 of 55 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.