IW STi Forum banner

41 - 60 of 276 Posts

·
Registered
4,528 Posts
Re: Cujo's 2011 PBP STI Sedan

Dude so down!!! Can you PM me some pics? It might be a couple months but yea I'll let you know when I have some decent cash saved up!
No stress Cujo... + you're only 12hrs away from me...

Maybe go half ways and meet up in Buffulo after winter or somethin' and park & chill a bit :cool:

Say Hi! and stuff in person :D

I'm in Ottawa Canada BTW

I'll send you pics in a week or so FTW :tup:

·
Registered
1,362 Posts
Discussion Starter #48

So.... On my way to the airport for chirstmas vacation down in my hometown Tampa, FL. I picked up a MASSIVE nail in my tire. :tdown: So massive I thought that something had wrapped around the axle and was slapping the undercarriage every time it made a rotation. It was pouring down rain, and I couldn't find anything on the axle or have time to change the tire. So......... I made a mad dash for the air port at 90 mph with the nail being driven further into the tire and scrapping off more of the head until it didn't make any more noise. :D Made it to the airport in time for the flight and left the STI on the jack for a week. Embarrassing but it had to be done. F.U.C.K. you Ohio, you will never ruin my vacation! :cool::tup:

I need to get a better off-set...:lol:

The Nail with size reference :tdown:

Fear not! She's back to normal!

·
Premium Member
1,054 Posts

Ha, damn spares are so embarrassing .. luckily I've never had a complete flat to have to use one. Should get all 4 spares and photoshoot ;).

·
Registered
1,362 Posts
Discussion Starter #50

Ha, damn spares are so embarrassing .. luckily I've never had a complete flat to have to use one. Should get all 4 spares and photoshoot ;).
Ha ha ha I know! I felt demasculinated having to drive it to the tire shop for a repair.

That's not a bad idea! We could start a ghetto thread! :rolleyes:

·
Creeper v.02
2,604 Posts

LOL, the world is not coming to an end. I visited the mayan ruins and some of the mayans discounted this myth.

·
Creeper v.02
2,604 Posts

Do NOT ruin this for me Midevil. I thought we were friend... :(
Don't worry, I will let your world end.:lol:

·
Registered
3,289 Posts

First Snow of the season... Check!

First Drift Session of the season...CHECK!!! :D
lol ... I hope you guys got more than we did down here. It's safe to say I haven't missed much this winter with not driving the STI.

·
Creeper v.02
2,604 Posts

First Snow of the season... Check!

First Drift Session of the season...CHECK!!! :D
Vids or it didn't happen.

lol ... I hope you guys got more than we did down here. It's safe to say I haven't missed much this winter with not driving the STI.
I haven't gotten one single flake of snow yet.. January.. come on:tdown:

·
Registered
1,362 Posts
Discussion Starter #60

Well accumulation was about an inch but it was enough in places it hadn't been plowed.

Vids or it didn't happen.

I haven't gotten one single flake of snow yet.. January.. come on
I'll get some videos up later this season wen we have some better more accumulated snow patches and my gf is dressed more for prolonged snow exposure.

No rain in California either..So much for a winter setup...:lol:
You actually have a winter set up for Cali??? :confused: :lol:

41 - 60 of 276 Posts