IW STi Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
wie geht es ihnen?
2,218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
to identify stereo components for the STi?

if you select 2004 from their site and STi they haven't measured anything yet...so they can't tell you what fits.

·
Registered
2,468 Posts
pet peeve: graphics in sigs

hmm. you could figure this out empirically: e.g. based on what components people in this forum have used. for starters, here's my system:

hu: cda-9815
amp: mrv-f450
front: spr-136a (5.25" components)
rear: spr-134a (5.25" coax)
sub: 10" bazooka; passive

the rear speakers required a little cutting; the front required a mount. with the innovative automotive speaker mounts, you probably won't have a problem.

·
Registered
1,879 Posts
bestbuy.com i believe has the measurements for the 04 STi.

just check your components there (if you can find them...) and then order them from wherever you're planning on.

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
bitabur said:
bestbuy.com i believe has the measurements for the 04 STi.

just check your components there (if you can find them...) and then order them from wherever you're planning on.
Just beware that Bestbuy will only list the crap that they carry. If you're looking only for very low end stuff then Bestbuy may be of help.

·
Registered
1,879 Posts
im simply saying you can check whether they say things will fit, and then buy your components based on what they say will or won't fit....

·
Registered
114 Posts
I never got a response from the e-mail I sent Crutchfield. They only list back door speakers for the 04 WRX and nothing for the STI yet.
Maynard/Az Silver/Gold STI.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts