IW STi Forum banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
1,383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://videos.streetfire.net/category/WRX/0/57cb8d84-e7ec-4924-ac17-982900ff5466.htm

I was just browsing through streetfire and came to this awesome video. No doubt the Supra won. I have always love the Supra and after watching this video, it makes me want one even more. Big :tup: to the Supra. Also, major props to the STi for hanging with a highway monster like the Supra. Although, both cars where no where near stock, I was amazed that the STi actually stay that close. Enjoy!

·
Premium Member
8,137 Posts
wow sti didnt lose by that much

·
Registered
123 Posts
next time they should add some turns.....see who the winners would be this time.

·
Premium Member
8,137 Posts
05STiPiMPiN said:
next time they should add some turns.....see who the winners would be this time.
:yeahthat:

·
Registered
1,706 Posts
that supra is a monster

·
Registered
180 Posts
fast supra no doubt, but doesn't look like it's a low 11's STI, i mean there's 06 WRX claimed ran 11.6 with greddy 18G turbo which has 350 less whp than the 700 supra, no doubt the suby lost =\

btw, most of "crazy" supras i seem due to traction problems are running 11's on street tires =)

hope there will be standard 3.0 L+ H6 STI in the future

·
Registered
993 Posts
Wow!!!

·
Premium Member
2,070 Posts
The supra was losing traction in every gear........ u can see the long tire marks.

·
Registered
2,459 Posts
Straight 6's are the shiz-nit! :D :tup:

1 - 20 of 44 Posts