Walbro Fuel Pump
720cc Injectors

Dyno Chart

500 Wheel Horsepower

Dyno Chart

600 Horsepower, 600 Lb/Ft Torque

Dyno Chart Database

500 Wheel Horsepower, 500 Lb/Ft Torque

Yes, that is 27 pounds of boost. We have now incorporated boost into all the dyno charts in the I-Speed USA Dyno Chart Database.

We recently completed a S5-CP35R build for one of our customers and of course like most of our customers they wanted to know the reliable limits of the stock ECU with stock sensors. So far this is the highest we have accomplished on the stock ECU that is not a Dyno Queen. This car is designed with track use in mind and rarely will it see the road, except on those rare occasions. ;)

We have equipped the vehicle with our brand new Crawford Performance Signature Series Exhaust. The Crawford Performance exhaust system has a unique design to allow the air to flow smoothly through the exhaust yet keep it quiet while cruising or idling. But under hard acceleration the exhaust opens up to produce a deep Subaru burble we all know and love.

Crawford Performance Signature Series Exhaust

Crawford Performance Signature Series Exhaust Video

Cheers,
Crawford Performance / I-Speed USA

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
The exhaust looks/sounds awesome.

Is the tip 4"? It is hard to tell from the pics.

Any plans to add some in cabin sound clips or clips of some higher revs/loads? I'm curious to hear the difference between cruising and nailing it.

Any resonance when you let off from 4 or 5k and coast to a stop?

Is there a warranty on the muffler and/or piping?

Sorry for all the questions, but this sounds like exactly what I'm looking for, and the looks are nice!

Thanks!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.