IW STi Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went to Ron Price Subaru/VW in South San Francisco yesterday afternoon. Saw two STis sitting there. One was a WRB that was put up on display with fake rocks and stuff. The other was a black one sitting next to a WRX. The WRB one didn't have any paperwork on the windwos, so I don't know if it was already sold or what. The black one had the paperwork in the window...I thin kit was like $31xxx.

Anyways, I went to test drive the STi or, if they wouldn't allow it, the WRX...no one came to help me. Asked someone to take a test drive. No one came by for 10 minutes. So, I left and went to drive an IS300 and G35. Terrible service from Subaru if you ask me, especially since i probably fit the right "profile" for someone who would buy an STi.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Soon to be many newcomers.

i had the same problem the first time I went to White Bear Subaru here in MN. I walked in, and nobody even glanced at me or asked if they could help or anything. Everybody just sat at their desks doing something on the computer. I got fed up and asked a guy for a test drive and he took me on one. I came back a week or two later to see more of the car, and the same thing happened. I ended up standing around, mainly because I wanted to see how long it would take for somebody to try and help me. Again, nobody even said hi to me. This time, my father was with me, and after buying many lexus and bmw's, he got pissed and started giving these guys some attitude. To this day, I hate dealing with anybody at the dealership, except the salesman who is helping me with my car. He is a good guy, but it seemed like the salesmen were never trained about how to treat customers. But then again, this was my dealership experience, and I'm sure that other people had better experiences.

I didn't mean to hijack your thread, F4yoshi, but since you shared your experience, it brought back some painful memories of my experience.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts