IW STi Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys,

I ordered a handmade Pewter Subaru keychain from coolkeyrings.com
in the evening the day I came home with my STi (the dealer gave me a crappy keychain advertising for their dealership). Anyways, it came in today and it's great. Very high quality- I was quite impressed!

Anyways- just thought you guys might want to check them out.

Cheers,

...Brian

·
Registered
163 Posts
Between the bigass keyless entry and the big ass STi key I'm running out of room in my pockets!!!

·
Premium Member
922 Posts
I agree qbushido, but it is a $34 key. Kinda makes it special. :lol:

·
Premium Member
2,802 Posts
Not bad but there are better looking key chains out there IMO. Like Pat mentioned, too much already, doubt I will be sportin a key chain. The big STi key is like a key chain itself.

·
Registered
2,773 Posts
My Trunk release Lever is not opening the trunk!

This is true. Add on a Viper Responder 2-way remote with LCD.....yeah, no more for me.

Found a cooler keychain over at SWRT.com.....of course the whole international currency and shipping applies, but hey, has that stopped anyone from ordering SWRT stuff before?? Nope! http://store.swrt.com/index.jsp

·
Drive True
6,833 Posts
I think this thread ought to be in off-topic...

Did you notice the torch keyring under the specials link? Pretty cool!

·
Registered
35 Posts
Thanks Brian, I ordered one. If it doesn't meet your raves I will expect a full refund. Only kidding 8) :evil:

·
Registered
311 Posts
black boxes for automobiles

I like the Shock absorber pen. Ive surfed around this site before though. Do they have the new version WRC models?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts