IW STi Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,816 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Conversation read from bottom to top. Interesting my dealer never talks much about the STi (b/c he doesn't know a whole lot) yet he says the mi to upper 30's for price?! Hmm...that's not good.


Nothing firm, mid to upper 30's
-----Original Message-----
From: TB [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Thursday, March 13, 2003 3:55 PM
To: Bill Kasper
Subject: RE: STI


Bill,

Any word on MSRP yet?

Thanks for keeping me posted.

Todd

Bill Kasper <[email protected]> wrote:

Todd; just had meeting with Subaru rep;

Cars will hit port in May at dealers in June.

Colors are

Blue or Black with Gold wheels
Silver or White with silver wheels

Dealer installed option is the radio the car will come
standard with all options.

Bill Kasper
410-666-4162
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
273 Posts
Now I am confused :-? yesterday my dealer asked me if I want gold or silver rims with the blue exterior. He said that this combo is possible.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,468 Posts
91TB78 said:
Blue or Black with Gold wheels
Silver or White with silver wheels
yup, that what my dealer said also.

wojo said:
Now I am confused yesterday my dealer asked me if I want gold or silver rims with the blue exterior.
three to one, we win. ;) or maybe he said "interior", not exterior. :) :) okay, i'll shut up. :(
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
273 Posts
4MLA1FN said:
...or maybe he said "interior", not exterior. :) :) okay, i'll shut up. :(
Good. I was about to say........

You are on a roll!


BTW, that really pisses me off! I was so excited about the silver wheels. I just can't have the gold. It's too much. Now I will have to powdercoat them.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,468 Posts
wojo said:
I was so excited about the silver wheels. I just can't have the gold.
i suspect there'll be other unsatisfied people that will want the opposite wheel, so they'll be trading. though i told my dealer blue/gold, i keep thinking i want white/gold. so if i were to end up getting white, i'd wanna trade wheels with you.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
273 Posts
4MLA1FN said:
wojo said:
I was so excited about the silver wheels. I just can't have the gold.
i suspect there'll be other unsatisfied people that will want the opposite wheel, so they'll be trading. though i told my dealer blue/gold, i keep thinking i want white/gold. so if i were to end up getting white, i'd wanna trade wheels with you.
Cool. Yeah I agree, i think you should get white. It would look good on you. Trust me :) :)

Did you get through to Summit?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,816 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Like I said take that with a grain of salt. Not too mention something we can setup here if this information is correct is a wheel swap. Those that really want gold with their white that would be willing to trade with those that have black and really want the silver wheels. Might be another fourm.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11 Posts
I don't know what area you are in, but I am told that it will be in the low $30's at msrp, other dealers are telling me that they will sell over window for $5k. I am selling at suggested msrp only. I still do not have anything firm on the price , but if you want I will let you know.
Mike
91TB78 said:
Conversation read from bottom to top. Interesting my dealer never talks much about the STi (b/c he doesn't know a whole lot) yet he says the mi to upper 30's for price?! Hmm...that's not good.


Nothing firm, mid to upper 30's
-----Original Message-----
From: TB [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Thursday, March 13, 2003 3:55 PM
To: Bill Kasper
Subject: RE: STI


Bill,

Any word on MSRP yet?

Thanks for keeping me posted.

Todd

Bill Kasper <[email protected]> wrote:

Todd; just had meeting with Subaru rep;

Cars will hit port in May at dealers in June.

Colors are

Blue or Black with Gold wheels
Silver or White with silver wheels

Dealer installed option is the radio the car will come
standard with all options.

Bill Kasper
410-666-4162
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,816 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Mike,
I have been doing business with a dealer in MD. He has signed a written letter stating MSRP and I am #1 with him. I just think he doesn't know what the real price is.
Todd

Where are you located at?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11 Posts
Todd,
I am in Southern California. I would be surprised if he could tell you the real price at this time. It is all speculation, but it should be low 30's. If I can ever be of assistance , please don't hestitate to ask. I know you will enjoy your new STi, I can't wait to drive it myself.
Good luck,
Mike
91TB78 said:
Mike,
I have been doing business with a dealer in MD. He has signed a written letter stating MSRP and I am #1 with him. I just think he doesn't know what the real price is.
Todd

Where are you located at?
 
1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Top