IW STi Forum banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
3,425 Posts
this is a good idea. I know when my air assisted gas pressure sensor was not fully connected, I threw a code for a V8 Landrover... :lol:

Of course a simple search on teh forums pointed me to a few fixes... wala!

·
Registered
597 Posts
Alright, I need some help here b/c I can't figure this one out. I don't, however, want to double post my thread again so here's the link to my original thread:

http://www.iwsti.com/forums/gd-general/217134-cold-start-up-cel.html

Any help guys/gals?
You REALLY need to find out the code/codes. Don't clear it the next day, leave a little early and go somewhere to get the code pulled. At the very least you'll have the Pxxxx number to post so we can better diagnose your problem.

·
Registered
348 Posts
Has anyone ever experienced DTC P0453 Evaporation emission control system pressure sensor high input.
I just threw this on the highway cruising 80mph 6th gear.
Car is a 2010 STI stock motor, stock pcv system, no catch can, no fuel pump, just basic, intake, ebcs, tbe and tuned.

Of course no drive ability issues, no recent mods besides brake pads.
Thanks for any help (location of the sensor, what may be causing this, needs to be cleaned or replaced), I did try searching for a previous thread but I have not seen mention of this code any where here on IWSTI.

Thanks Again,

·
Registered
1 Posts
I just got these codes last week. I look at other sites and they said to clean or change the MAF for the first two codes so I got a new MAF sensor, but I cant figure out how to fix the P0519 code. Any help would be nice. Thanks

P0102 Mass air flow sensor circuit low input
P0113 Intake Air Temperature Sensor Circuit Malfunction (High Input)
P0519 Idle Control System Malfunction (Fail-Safe)

·
Registered
999 Posts
I just got these codes last week. I look at other sites and they said to clean or change the MAF for the first two codes so I got a new MAF sensor, but I cant figure out how to fix the P0519 code. Any help would be nice. Thanks

P0102 Mass air flow sensor circuit low input
P0113 Intake Air Temperature Sensor Circuit Malfunction (High Input)
P0519 Idle Control System Malfunction (Fail-Safe)
Using a tactrix or vagcom cable and learning view software will clear it.

21 - 27 of 27 Posts