IW STi Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
COMPLETED MODS-what kinds of questons?

Hey guys, as my first time posting on this forum, i just wanted to say thanks for the great site, and advice that you have given. this is a great mature and friendly forum.

Currently, i own a 99 stage III Audi A4 with plenty of other mods. Just the other day, i was thinking that i am ready to let her go and 'see what else is out there'

Of course the New car bug has bitten me and i began to make of the list of potential cars:
Audi S4
01' M3
G35
Evo 8
STi

After reading the forums, (g35, m3, evo, this forum, and of course i was already active on the audiworld forum) ive noticed quite a differnet attitude and tone here.

you guys are great and to make a long story short, have really helped me narrow down my decision.

if you care to share personal situations on how you decided on the STi. maybe you too were in my shoes. anyways, thanks again.

I just might be an active member here in the near future. (fingers crossed)

·
Registered
316 Posts
I test drove an Audi A-4(2.8liter?) for my sister in law. It did well but was kind of pricey. Then a year later the WRX was released. I bought one without even test driving it. I didn't test drive one until the paperwork was being processed for mine. I lived in Europe for nine years and knew what I was getting into. Then it seemed only natural to upgrade to the STi. I did test drive the Evo while I was waiting for my car to get here. They are also very nice cars. They feel faster initially because you have low torque/power and then this big rush of power from the turbo. good steering too--Sin52

1 - 2 of 2 Posts