IW STi Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am having a hard time picking a color and would like to know what colors everyone else has. thanks for the time. ryan

·
Registered
1,651 Posts
thanks MKIVSupra

most of the sti's i see are blue with some black here and there. ive seen one silver sti and unfortunately, i havent seen any white ones. this is over like a four month period by the way. black looks sexiest IMO. thus i have a black one. good luck

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
im thinking i will go white and gold, maybe blue and gold just becuase it looks nice. i have never seen a white one in person only seen two blues and two silvers and one black, yeah black is super sexy. there are no white ones in my city, and one of the other three colors. is black as hard to take care of as people say. i would imagine blue is the same it just might not show as bad. ryan

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
Steele, Jan 10th

STILEN said:
im thinking i will go white and gold, maybe blue and gold just becuase it looks nice.
I'm a big blue/gold fan. That's what I've got now, but I was this close to going to white/gold after seeing one in person. I'm not a white car fan, as a rule. I think it tends to look boring and unfinished. But the STi looks excellent in white.

is black as hard to take care of as people say. i would imagine blue is the same it just might not show as bad.
Yes, black is a bear. Blue is slightly easier, but shows swirl something fierce.

·
Registered
2,468 Posts
Stupid Question

i was 50/50 on white/gold, blue/gold. i chose white/gold because i loved the look and knew it would be must less common than blue/gold. the only combination that i knew would be more rare would be silver/gold. ;)

·
Registered
834 Posts
I chose white, I wanted the Gold wheels, but I couldnt wait any longer. they had a white and silver on the lot so I took it. although I will probably powdercoat my wheels gold this spring. I am buying an extra set of wheels whick will be gold and they are for my summer tires. I currently have blizzaks mounted on my stock silver wheels. but I think I will pull them off hte wheels this spring and bring em down the garage and throw some gold powdercoat on. I am not sure how close it will be to the bbs gold color, but we will see I guess. the thought of gunmetal also crossed my mind. or there is this charcoal metalic color that is pretty sweet. but I am not sure how it would look on wheels. ahh decisions.

oh yeah, anyways Blue and Gold is sweet. the only reason I went towards the white was because 1st everyone has a blue one. I like to be a little different. second white isnt as flashy. doesnt add as much unwanted attention. although the wing and scoop do a decent job of that. 3rd my last car was silver and its just too boring of a color to me, 4th black is a b*#ch to keep clean, and last even though a black car looks beautiful clean. if you have ever seen a nice white car all polished up it doesnt matter what kind of lighting its in. it is just a beautiful thing. but hey, whatever color you get im sure you will be happy with it. the car is just sick. in every way. if I could I would just buy one of each color. one for each mood that Im in.. haha

·
Registered
454 Posts
I chose blue, and decided in favor of the silver wheels because of the large number of blue/gold cars out there.

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
Re: canadian STi insurance

Went with the white/gold because theres nothing like milk and honey! :D But yah, I've had dark cars all my life, I decided this was a good time to change..so why not start with the STi!

-STiLL

·
Registered
326 Posts
factory sub and amp

I got Blue/Silver

I absolutly hate the gold rims.

My first choice was Silver/Silver... but I really like my blue/silver (gunmetal now)

third choice was black.

Not a fan of white cars...so that wasn't even a choice for me. (no offense to anyone with a white STi..its still a STI!...I just didn't want white)

·
Registered
51 Posts
Went with WHITE / SILVER. Had a BLUE on order and changed my mind while waiting for it to come in. Unfortunately, someone who had ordered a white lost their job and could not take delivery. I was ready to go and did.

Mine is the only white one I have seen in Dallas in 6 months.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts