IW STi Forum banner
41 - 51 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
I may have a stage 2 OTS maps downloaded... Let me search around. I can also help with a ProTune.
I may have a stage 2 OTS maps downloaded... Let me search around. I can also help with a ProTune.
how much for a protune? i really onny need a stage 2 file , nothing too extream i have a downpipe, intake and exhaust 91 octane thanks

·
Registered
3 Posts
Yes same here. I'm new to forum and have a 2018 STI with SF intake, Perrin downpipe and tomei Exhaust. I have a stage 2 map already but would like the stage 2+ and SF map if someone has one. if they could PM me. Thanks.

·
Registered
SWP 2012 GR Hatch
757 Posts
Yes same here. I'm new to forum and have a 2018 STI with SF intake, Perrin downpipe and tomei Exhaust. I have a stage 2 map already but would like the stage 2+ and SF map if someone has one. if they could PM me. Thanks.
There is no stage 2 + SF for the 2019 and never was.
It's either Stag 1+SF or Stage 2 with no SF.

·
Registered
SWP 2012 GR Hatch
757 Posts
Gotcha. Thanks for reply, I have been running stage 2 but I keep getting Engine running lean code. Could never figure it out, so I have been running stage 1.
Also FYI, I’d either pull the intake or get a pro tune done.
‘Running lean’ is bad for the engine in general, and running a downpipe on stage 1 isn’t safe either.
For now, run stage 1+SF just don’t floor it, and stay away from peak boost (because that’s where the danger lies with a downpipe and no tune for it).
But either get an etune done or take if somewhere to be put on a dyno.
Right now you’re asking for trouble.
Pro tune will run stronger and smoother than any cobb tune you’ve ever tried before

41 - 51 of 51 Posts