IW STi Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I live a mere five hours from COBB. Anyone have them do there tune? i shot them an email like 3 months ago but no reply.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The email was just an inquiry. I'll wait till I get stage two all set up for a protune. But will definately give them a ring when the time comes.

·
Registered
690 Posts
There has to someone closer then 5 hours !do a search man , 5 hours is a long trip to get your car tuned.

·
Registered
4,244 Posts
most authorized tuners ie: Protuners know what they are doing, use the search button or go on www.cobbtuning.com to find local protuners in your area.

·
Registered
373 Posts
Anway if we can move this to tuning I would like to hear from people who were tuned by Christian. The search was supprisingly light on info since its real real hard to get a sucessfull search with cobb as one of the terms...

·
Registered
22 Posts
I had him do my green setup on 91 and 100.Car has been running great for about four months.If you are looking for big numbers you probably won't be happy if you want the best performance at a reliable tune then there is no one better in my opinion.Two things you should also look at he has been diong this for several years plus develops maps for cobb's access ports.I wouldn't take my car to anyone else.

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
LogicalXtremes said:
There has to someone closer then 5 hours !do a search man , 5 hours is a long trip to get your car tuned.
Im traveling 7.5 hours to go to Top Speed...

·
Registered
4,436 Posts
siusti said:
Im traveling 7.5 hours to go to Top Speed...
Yeah, I'll eventually be making a trip to TopSpeed. Which is a little over 5 hours for me.

·
Registered
690 Posts
well take it to the next level and take a road trip to Maryland and let Agile give you the best tune you can get (IMO) www.agileauto.com

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Looks like cobb is just about the closest place. PDXtunning is further...though I was browsing around there site....how come they are selling the AP for 2006 vehicles for $799!!!! that's a 150 more than directly from Cobb!!! :eek:

please tell my no one bought theirs for 800!!!:eek2:

·
Registered
434 Posts
What are your mods? I am considering a tune from Cobb as well pretty soon. Please post your results after too. I have heard the same that he won't tune too aggresive. And that he does very conservative and reliable tunes. I like that because I want to have my car for a while.

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
how much is a protune?

1 - 20 of 25 Posts