IW STi Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In case anyone cares, 21 STI with GESi DP and intake. Got tuned just the DP in March, no issues. Got tuned in May with DP and intake, P0420 code. Asked Botti who is my tuner and he replied with he could fix the code potentially with o2 scaling.

Just FYI incase anyone wanted a GESi DP if you can find it that with the green update, still can tune it seems. Will get more miles, but I wasn't able to get over 35 miles before throwing a code, and pending was pretty much right away. On the 2nd revision and it appears to be ok so far.

Computer Gadget Font Material property Display device

Communication Device Mobile device Gadget Portable communications device Font

Personal computer Computer Gadget Communication Device Font

Computer Personal computer Netbook Laptop Font

He is the man!

·
Registered
13 Posts
I had mine tuned the morning after the bomb drop, not knowing it was happening of course with no tgv's and air pump deleted... just to find out i had to put everything back on. The guys at National Speed managed to get a great tune even with my car in "limp" mode. but long story short even after putting that crap back on and running a GESI DP never had a code for it

·
Registered
SWP 2012 GR Hatch
796 Posts
Bump, a guy in my local community had a cat CEL on his 19’.
He tried spacers and o2 cats to no avail.
Then I mentioned the o2 scaling and he reported back that the CEL has not returned since his tuner applied this revision!
This verywell looks like the answer!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts