IW STi Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm running Cobb AP with 93 octane tune for about 6months now. Hardware is Invidia catted DP and MadDad 3" catback.

Last friday i was running pretty hard on the highway and got a CEL.
Read the code with AP and got a PO 244, turbo wastegate solenoid 'A' range performance.

I cleared it and have not seen it again. I'm not to worried because i am running strong and my engine has been tip top running great since i changed out the crappy stock tune and have not burned a drop of oil in 11K miles.

My question is has anyone else got this and what does it really mean.

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
I really wouldn't worry about it unless it comes back a second time.

·
Registered
109 Posts
That CEL is from over boost or a boost spike. Not a huge issue if this is the first time in 6 months. you were probably going over 100 (maybe 120?)in 6th and it had more load than usual.

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That CEL is from over boost or a boost spike. Not a huge issue if this is the first time in 6 months. you were probably going over 100 (maybe 120?)in 6th and it had more load than usual.
i plead the 5th about the 120mph! ;)

·
Registered
109 Posts
Do I hear a 140? :busted:

·
Registered
109 Posts
Do we I hear a 140? :busted:

·
Registered
109 Posts
Do I hear a 140 bid? :busted:

·
Registered
1 Posts
I'm running Cobb AP with 93 octane tune for about 6months now. Hardware is Invidia catted DP and MadDad 3" catback.

Last friday i was running pretty hard on the highway and got a CEL.
Read the code with AP and got a PO 244, turbo wastegate solenoid 'A' range performance.

I cleared it and have not seen it again. I'm not to worried because i am running strong and my engine has been tip top running great since i changed out the crappy stock tune and have not burned a drop of oil in 11K miles.

My question is has anyone else got this and what does it really mean.
Was this during cold weather I have the same on 07 sti during a hard pull in 30 degree weather

1 - 10 of 10 Posts