IW STi Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Boys and Girls ... If anyone that read this thread has a copy or can provide a copy of the original accessport manager cd that would be most appreciated. I have a accessport v2 that came with the 2008 Subaru Wrx Sti I just purchased and the cd that originally came with the accessport was not in the car. Im trying to learn about the car i just acquired by downloading the accessport files before i go to get the car tuned. Any help is very appreciated. Thanks to all of you.:)

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hey Boys and Girls ... If anyone that read this thread has a copy or can provide a copy of the original accessport manager cd that would be most appreciated. I have a accessport v2 that came with the 2008 Subaru Wrx Sti I just purchased and the cd that originally came with the accessport was not in the car. Im trying to learn about the car i just acquired by downloading the accessport files before i go to get the car tuned. Any help is very appreciated. Thanks to all of you.:)
I have attached the files that I got from Cobb. Not sure where you'll get a CD for it but good luck!

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts