IW STi Forum banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
248 Posts
I got a cringe email from them today. If anyone needs old Cobb maps I have the stage one lol let me know and I’ll send it to you.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
I got a cringe email from them today. If anyone needs old Cobb maps I have the stage one lol let me know and I’ll send it to you.
Well... can’t leave us in suspense now bro. Share. What did you see?????

·
Premium Member
5,930 Posts
Never been a fan of that type of stuff. 'hurr durr watch me kill der trees heheeeee'
It's not hurting the tree first of all and then, yes, it garners the attention of the EPA lol.
Honestly I couldn't possibly speculate as to what has caused this crackdown. I hope someone could enlighten me. I speculate a liberal revitalization and Paris Agreement but whatever. Add salt.
Lol thanks for the link.....

What I’m saying and many others is that the “greenhouse gas” frenzy is misplaced blame.
Do some more research. Carbon emissions aren’t as bad as you think. Man made global warming is a joke.
The research has been done - no matter. were killing this planet at an exponential rate of rise in so many ways - if greenhouses gasses don't get us something else will - and 40 years is zero in the scheme of things. You, I, and the others here probably don't have much to worry about . . . but the future isn't as bright as it could be.

Reactions: Break Pedal

·
Registered
248 Posts
The research has been done - no matter. were killing this planet at an exponential rate of rise in so many ways - if greenhouses gasses don't get us something else will - and 40 years is zero in the scheme of things. You, I, and the others here probably don't have much to worry about . . . but the future isn't as bright as it could be.
The research has been done, you are correct. Biased sources and alarmists will always find the information they want. It’s untrustworthy. I have said it before but if you want something to be pious about, worry about the great pacific garbage patch. if you think we can kill a planet, I recommend some humility.

Well... can’t leave us in suspense now bro. Share. What did you see?????
Nothingburger. They’re going to be making “greener” race car parts lol. And I imagine even worse OTS tunes now😂

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
The research has been done, you are correct. Biased sources and alarmists will always find the information they want. It’s untrustworthy. I have said it before but if you want something to be pious about, worry about the great pacific garbage patch. if you think we can kill a planet, I recommend some humility.

Nothingburger. They’re going to be making “greener” race car parts lol. And I imagine even worse OTS tunes now😂
🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂😂😂

Like I said before. It will get to the point that aftermarket tunes will make hardly any difference than stock. Oh well. I guess we all had a good run.

21 - 26 of 26 Posts