IW STi Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just wanna say that after doing a cobb dp, sf short ram with airbox and ap with a a stage 2 map my car is a different car. The power is always there when i want it, sounds great im really impressed with Cobb and the quality of their products and their customer service. Im not done by far with my mods but i think its definetly a good start.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
When it comes to picking out the correct injectors and fuel pump to be honest I'm kinda lost. Any suggestions? I won't be going flex fuel due to the fact that it's not really available around me. My next mods I was thinking about was the IAG elh w/ up pipe and the Mishimoto X-line radiator. I know the radiator is a little early but the $$ they want I'd be dumb to pass this opportunity up

·
Premium Member
5,933 Posts
No Xline. You don't need that kind of increased cooling capacity. It will decrease airflow and make working on it more difficult. Everyone likes Koyo std thickness AL "racing radiator". But if you don't have 100K on your car leave it stock.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The radiator opportunity fell through anyway. I'm sinking a little doe into the head unit and a backup camera. After that I'll save up for the IAG elh and up pipe. That factory unit sucked original owner should have went with the upgraded nav unit.

·
Super Moderator
8,096 Posts
The stock fuel system is plenty fine for a stage 2 car, even with headers/uppipe. do some searching on this forum, you're not the first to explore this...plenty of people with upgraded injectors and fuel pumps people have chosen and used.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts