IW STi Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
While depressing the clutch or when I release it it makes this twitching like feeling. Kind of like if you were to depress a dimple in an aluminum plate and it pops back up. Do any of you have this happen to you when you depress your clutch or release it? Thanks.

·
Premium Member
922 Posts
Make sure your floormat is not in the way. Mine slips down occasionally and it has the same feeling. Other than that, take it to the dealer. I had a VW that had a stickly clutch and they had to replace everything (master and slave cylinders and lines) to fix the problem.

·
Registered
99 Posts

gforced said:
Make sure your floormat is not in the way. Mine slips down occasionally and it has the same feeling. Other than that, take it to the dealer. I had a VW that had a stickly clutch and they had to replace everything (master and slave cylinders and lines) to fix the problem.
That's funny because I have the same probs with the clutch on my Jetta. Stupid car! Did I mention its a stock 2.0 and gets 17MPG!!!!!

I need an STi...or a beer...beer is cheaper :-?

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Good call gforced it was exactly that....I know, I know...I feel kind of stupid now :oops: ...I panicked over nothing. Thanks for reinforcing the point mauahah...

·
Premium Member
922 Posts
No problem, I was having VW flashbacks for a second before I figured out what was causing it. Try making a u-turn with oncoming traffic and have your clutch pedal stick to the floor. That is what I had to deal with before they FINALLY fixed it(4th attempt).

1 - 6 of 6 Posts