IW STi Forum banner

61 - 80 of 237 Posts

·
Registered
572 Posts
Discussion Starter #61
Re: Clou's PBP STI

Update: Ordered new wheels! Matte black Work 11r 18x9.5 +38. Can't wait to get them!

·
Registered
7,626 Posts
Re: Clou's PBP STI Work 11r matte black on order! Nameless, Perrin, RCE, AEM, Whiteli

Cool! I didn't know there was another 20 year old here with the new sedan! I'm excited now :D

Car looks great man. I'm slowly starting to mod trying to catch up with all the other sedan guys that have already modded to the max :lol:

·
Registered
65 Posts
Re: Clou's PBP STI Work 11r matte black on order! Nameless, Perrin, RCE, AEM, Whiteli

Clou - Awesome! I'm looking forward for your pics cause I might do the same thing hehe...

·
Registered
572 Posts
Discussion Starter #65

Cool! I didn't know there was another 20 year old here with the new sedan! I'm excited now :D

Car looks great man. I'm slowly starting to mod trying to catch up with all the other sedan guys that have already modded to the max :lol:
Haha, I gave up trying to keep up ever since I saw Waramp's journal.

btw GO Canucks Go!
So pumped, heading downtown in like 10 mins to find a table somewhere.

·
Premium Member
1,054 Posts

Been waiting to see what these wheels would look like. I been keeping an eye out on their outlet section to find some good wheel deals. They have the XC8's for about 1200, but they are kinda simple looking.

·
Registered
572 Posts
Discussion Starter #67

Been waiting to see what these wheels would look like. I been keeping an eye out on their outlet section to find some good wheel deals. They have the XC8's for about 1200, but they are kinda simple looking.
I actually got my set for around the same price as the outlet XC8s. I almost bought the XC8s, but the offset is a bit too aggressive and you'd need to do some fender work and possibly need coils to make them fit.

Should have the wheels in 3-4 weeks, the store is expecting a shipment at the end of this month.

·
Registered
7,626 Posts

Haha, I gave up trying to keep up ever since I saw Waramp's journal.
His car is awesome. smitty5788 has already cracked into the upgraded turbo world. Some of the other members have even had built short blocks already. :eek:

·
Premium Member
1,054 Posts

His car is awesome. smitty5788 has already cracked into the upgraded turbo world. Some of the other members have even had built short blocks already. :eek:
Must be nice to have pockets that deep heh.

·
Premium Member
1,054 Posts

I actually got my set for around the same price as the outlet XC8s. I almost bought the XC8s, but the offset is a bit too aggressive and you'd need to do some fender work and possibly need coils to make them fit.

Should have the wheels in 3-4 weeks, the store is expecting a shipment at the end of this month.
Nice, where was that from? I'm not really sure what the MSRP on them are anyways.

·
Registered
572 Posts
Discussion Starter #71 (Edited)

Nice, where was that from? I'm not really sure what the MSRP on them are anyways.
They're on sale right now at lsdmotorsports. Msrp is around 450 and I got them for 330 each plus about $50 shipping. The xc8s are 1200+150 shipping so it worked out to about the same.

edit: Turns out the shop had a pricing error on their website and I cant get them for $330. They offered me a higher price, but still lower than everyone else's. I think I'll still go with them, but I'm pretty annoyed.

·
Registered
3,316 Posts

Can't wait to see these 11rs on your car. Great choice. Great offeset. Thats what I want on my DGM Sedan

·
Premium Member
1,054 Posts

They're on sale right now at lsdmotorsports. Msrp is around 450 and I got them for 330 each plus about $50 shipping. The xc8s are 1200+150 shipping so it worked out to about the same.

edit: Turns out the shop had a pricing error on their website and I cant get them for $330. They offered me a higher price, but still lower than everyone else's. I think I'll still go with them, but I'm pretty annoyed.
Ah sucks to hear that.

·
Registered
65 Posts

Hey are you from vancouver? haha sorry not be stalkerish but I see one of your pics is in the oakridge parking lot and I think I've seen you car driving around in richmond!

·
Registered
572 Posts
Discussion Starter #75

Hey are you from vancouver? haha sorry not be stalkerish but I see one of your pics is in the oakridge parking lot and I think I've seen you car driving around in richmond!
Yeah man, I live in Richmond but I'm in Vancouver a lot because I go to UBC and most of my friends live there.

I think I'm changing my order from black to bronze.I'm too impatient to wait for black :rolleyes:

·
Registered
65 Posts

Hey clou,

was wondering how you got the deal on that? I checked their website and it says their selling it 427.50 a piece?

·
Registered
572 Posts
Discussion Starter #77

Yeah, apparently they made a mistake when they listed the wheels. They fixed the pricing today.

·
Registered
65 Posts

Hey Clou,
Just pm'ed you about your new wheels and tires.

·
Registered
65 Posts

Thanks Clou! Yup, I will do the same thing. Hey, I go to Richmond all the time in aberdeen center haha..

·
Registered
315 Posts

Change your order and get glim silver. You won't be disappointed. with your car color It compliments it so well.

61 - 80 of 237 Posts