IW STi Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
41 - 50 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
I know you will let me know as soon as Subaru actually sends you the information to begin ordering, options list ect..., but do you have any idea when that will happen?
Thanks
1.Kevin P

·
Registered
259 Posts
These guys are for real! Jan 2009 I ordered my 2009 STI from them almost 5 years ago, I was looking at a new leftover 2008 limited, and for a better price shipped I got my 2009 base model (just minus wheels and fog lights...). They shipped it to Long Island NY with no issues… I would definitely be buying my next STI from them when time comes, maybe soon…

·
Registered
2 Posts
These guys are for real! Jan 2009 I ordered my 2009 STI from them almost 5 years ago, I was looking at a new leftover 2008 limited, and for a better price shipped I got my 2009 base model (just minus wheels and fog lights...). They shipped it to Long Island NY with no issues… I would definitely be buying my next STI from them when time comes, maybe soon…
That's good to know - I am buying a '14 STi from them in about a month. Wife just COULD NOT wait to see what the '15s looked like and had to order her STi NOW. With 'now' meaning ordered back in August / September, of course. (Clint, it's the one you are selling to Flor). It should finally arrive in December and so I find myself a bit on the fence, hoping the '15s don't look so good I kick myself for agreeing to a '14... oh well, at least the price was great.

·
Registered
469 Posts
Clint do you know if they will be displaying the sti at the la auto show as well?
I think we will all find out on the 20th. They may hold off on revealing the STI as only the WRX has been confirmed/teased, but we'll see.

Either way, I am planning to attend the Detroit Auto Show in February and hope to see one in person then.

·
Registered
1,871 Posts
Clint, SOA finally emailed me their survey so I took care of that yesterday.

For anyone considering a purchase through Clint you can read my review in his 2014 Mega Order thread so I won't repost that here. I highly recommend Clint, and there are plenty of positive reviews from others who would agree.

·
Registered
198 Posts
i want to put down a deposit so bad. but the new wife's parents are talking employee pricing on everything including parts plus installation.

41 - 50 of 50 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.