Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
3,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
COMING SOON!

Reserved.

* I will hopefully be doing BELOW invoice on the new 2015 WRX/STI. Perhaps below courtesy of IWSTI and the great friends and community I've met and helped thus far.

* Fed-ex documents overnighted to anyone out of state, affordable shipping all over the USA!

* Read how I've helped hundreds of members:
http://m.dealerrater.com/e138395/

* I will also be doing deposits and information for those who are interested for opening day orders TBA.

Name:
Address:
Email:
Phone:
WRX or STI Build:
One interesting fact about you:

Sincerely

Clint
719-330-8006
[email protected]

Photo thank you to Gustavo !

·
Registered
9 Posts
To anyone thinking about purchasing a Subaru from Clint at Heuberger Motors; At first the only thing running through my head was "the price seems to good to be true." 2 months later. No games. No bull. No gotcha. JUST HONEST SERVICE. My 2014 STI limited Sedan is now on its way from Colorado to New Jersey. 2 months ago I was planning on getting a WRX limited. Now because of Clints amazing pricing I decided to stretch out and go for car that I've dreamed about having. Can not wait for my baby to get here. Thank You Clint for making it possible to own the car of my dreams! If your going to be buying a STI or WRX or any Subaru, there is only one person to talk to and that is Clint! Thanks Clint!

·
Registered
478 Posts
Clint is the man to speak to if you really want the best price and communication between yourself and a salesmen.

I was unable to get my situation right before the 2014 window closed but I was quoted and amazing price and I know he will do the same for the 2015's!:)

·
Registered
11 Posts
Subscribed! Just wanted to say all the correspondence I've had with Clint has been great, he responds quick, has all the information you want, and very knowledgeable about the cars. I wasn't able to purchase this last round, but I am interested in the 2015. Can't wait to see what they reveal.

·
Registered
469 Posts
Completed my deposit today on a 2015 STI today.

Clint is a great guy, I bought a BRZ from in May and we have kept in touch on a regular basis in-between now and then. Clint is more of a friend to me than a salesperson at this point and I would definitely recommend him if you are in the Market.

- Chad

1 - 20 of 50 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.