IW STi Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone,

I would like to introduce myself. My Name is Chad Hatfield and I own RockBlocker. I have been on the board for several months now offering our services to anyone who wants to protect their paint from getting all chipped up from our dirty roads we must deal with everyday.

In the past I have had specials here and there. This Month (December) I would like to offer anyone in the Greater Seattle area or anyone that wants to come here for all that matters a deal. We already sell our kits at incredible prices and many people on this board have taken advantage of the prices.

For anyone that would like to get a full kit installed this month we will sell the kit and install it for $320.00. The kit normally runs $266 plus $150 for the install. Thats almost $100 savings.

Anyone that wants to check out the product more or get some more information on us can do so http://www.imprezawrxsti.com/postnuke/modules.php?op=modload&name=PNphpBB2&file=viewtopic&t=2110

We wish you and your families a Merry Xmas!!

This sale as ended and ALL prices are back to normal. Thanks for all that participated.

RockBlocker
Chad

·
Registered
24 Posts
I was curious how hard the uninstall at a later date would be, and if that has to be done by you guys. Thanks

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I've REALLY got the right one

The product can be removed at a later date if need be. The only time we have to remove the product is if the car has been in an accident. Once in a blue moon it needs to be replaced for the film yellowing. The product will not damage the surfaces of your vehicle.

Let me know if you want to get one

Chad

·
Registered
19 Posts
I'm having Chad put one on my white STi this Saturday. I'll post how it turns out.
Jim

·
Registered
19 Posts
Chad just installed my clear bra and it was a very good experience. It looks good, the price was right, and the install came off on schedule. Hard to beat that!
Jim

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
219 Posts
I just got a clear bra installed last weekend. Got it from Modern Image in San Diego. Great stuff! Highly recommended ;)

Mario

1 - 12 of 12 Posts