IW STi Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are before and after pics of the "Clear Bra" I had installed today. These were done by VATint in Manassas, Virginia, by "Mike". Yes, you can see the bra at certain angles and lighting conditions. But as someone else in another thread stated, you can see a black bra from five miles away. Besides, the main objective is to protect from rock chips and keep a discreet appearance. That is does. Anyway, anyone in the DC Metro area that needs info on VATint in Mansassas, just ask me.

Chuck

Attachments

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
Looks good, thanks for posting the pics. Do you mind telling us how much it cost? Do you know what brand it is? Does it have a warranty?

I thought about doing that on my wagon, but didn't. It probably would have helped, because I got lots of chips along the leading edge of the hood.

·
Registered
1,439 Posts
I just ordered the rock blocker one on Sat. I planed to have it installed on the 6th. Can't wait!!! :D

·
Registered
668 Posts
once you get this clear bra stuff... how does that affect care of the car? like... are you supposed to wax the clear bra too?

·
Registered
368 Posts
Maybe i can help with some of these questions.

The clear bra doesnt effect the paint or care in anyway really. It has a clear coat finish on the product so you would treat thefilm like th erest of your car. Just watch out for the edges and wax getting in it. You can clean it out just makes it harder and more work if you do.

Most brands have a warranty of some type. It can be anything from the manufacturer warranty to the brands own warranty and in some cases a damage warranty. We offer lifetime warranty on the film for cracking, fading and/or yellowing for as long as you own the car most companies this warranty is for four-six years.

Trey thanks for the business and I am sure you will be happy with it. The kit Trey purchased is the full kit for $266 from us. I am not sure what Chuck paid for the kit or the install cost, but my guess would be around $600-700 for the full kit.

If anyone has any other questions please let me know and I would be more than happy to help.

Chad

1 - 7 of 7 Posts