IW STi Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking at some of the higher end Clarion head units. Does anyone have any experience with them? Do you recommend them? I have had Eclipse, Pioneer, and Panasonic. So far I prefer the panasonic for its MP3 file search speed and decent features. I am looking at the Clarion basically because I think I can get it to match the rest of the lighting in the car.

I'm looking at the DXZ745MP or 645, let me know your thoughts.

http://www.crutchfield.com/cgi-bin/S-HFEOV64zRBP/ProdView.asp?s=0&c=3&g=62700&I=020DXZ745&o=m&a=0&cc=01&avf=N

Thanks,

CoreySTi04

·
Registered
164 Posts
I've had a Clarion HU for about 3 1/2 years (can't remember the model) and I've been very happy with it, exept that the disply can be hard to read in sunlight.

·
Registered
391 Posts
CLARION DXZ835MP I have this one installed in my STI. I love it. :D The sound is amazin. 128 bit Dual D/A Converters (clean, acurate sound reproduction) Love it. :D Cost me $225 :p BTW I have a Zapco amp powering the speakers.

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Update for anyone who's curious. I went ahead and bought the Clarion and so far I am very pleased. Here's a pic.

CoreySTi04

Attachments

·
Registered
668 Posts
rob_tampa said:
I've had a Clarion HU for about 3 1/2 years (can't remember the model) and I've been very happy with it, exept that the disply can be hard to read in sunlight.
I just installed a clarion HU and also have the same complaint, hard to read when direct sunlight is shining on it.

·
Registered
332 Posts
OK Time to replace clutch... do i have everything? Look ASAP

the all red is hot, great buy

1 - 7 of 7 Posts