IW STi Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 40 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
Re: >>>>>> Circuit Motorsports Billet Clutch Master Cylinder Brace - 2008-2014 WRX &

Count me in - black

·
Registered
377 Posts
Re: >>>>>> Circuit Motorsports Billet Clutch Master Cylinder Brace - 2008-2014 WRX &

any additional discount if the list pass 150?

·
Registered
4,353 Posts
Discussion Starter #23

I believe at the moment we are maxed out on the discount. If we get past 200 we may get an additional one but I believe its going to be set at the final discount.

·
Registered
23 Posts

What is the projected timeline for this product to be manufactured/shipped?

·
Registered
4,353 Posts
Discussion Starter #26

No! I can't believe I missed this!
Pm on its way.
What is the projected timeline for this product to be manufactured/shipped?
We've been updating the thread over on NASIOC a bit more I suppose. We are actually hoping to get the braces starting to ship this week. We will be sending out final invoices this week!

·
Registered
857 Posts

Does this improve the feel of the clutch in any way? What's the value that this can provide me with other than eliminating a squeaky noise in the future?

Visually, it looks very sturdy! :D

·
Registered
4,353 Posts
Discussion Starter #28

Does this improve the feel of the clutch in any way? What's the value that this can provide me with other than eliminating a squeaky noise in the future?

Visually, it looks very sturdy! :D
Yes this does improve feel of the clutch on the 08-14 WRX/STI! Take a look at the first post and the video to see some of the advantages. :)

·
Registered
162 Posts

Would we still be able to get in on this?

·
Registered
8 Posts

A quick review:
I've had a new to me 08 Sti wagon for a couple of months. A few things bothered me about my new-used car right off the bat, one of which was the clutch pedal feel and the shifter feel. I was a bit incensed that the new supposed awesomeness of 08Sti 6spd left me wanting for the feel of my old 05RS with shifter bushings. So shifter bushings were purchased via cellphone before I made it home from picking up the Sti. And damn, the full COBB bushing and short shifter made all the difference in the hand. But the clutch remained a touch vague, highlighted by how nice the shifter now feels.

Jumped in on the group buy because...well why not. But man, this brace makes a difference. The clutch pedal had a longer vague throw prior to the brace. Now it's still a bit long, but I'm able to feel exactly where the clutch grabs. Totally worth the price of entry. It was a bit of a fight to get installed, but the other things I did "while I was in there.." were way worse(Grimmspeed intercooler/BOV tubing).

·
Registered
4,353 Posts
Discussion Starter #34

A quick review:
I've had a new to me 08 Sti wagon for a couple of months. A few things bothered me about my new-used car right off the bat, one of which was the clutch pedal feel and the shifter feel. I was a bit incensed that the new supposed awesomeness of 08Sti 6spd left me wanting for the feel of my old 05RS with shifter bushings. So shifter bushings were purchased via cellphone before I made it home from picking up the Sti. And damn, the full COBB bushing and short shifter made all the difference in the hand. But the clutch remained a touch vague, highlighted by how nice the shifter now feels.

Jumped in on the group buy because...well why not. But man, this brace makes a difference. The clutch pedal had a longer vague throw prior to the brace. Now it's still a bit long, but I'm able to feel exactly where the clutch grabs. Totally worth the price of entry. It was a bit of a fight to get installed, but the other things I did "while I was in there.." were way worse(Grimmspeed intercooler/BOV tubing).
Thanks for the review sir! Glad the brace helped out.

·
Registered
1 Posts

I'd like to snag one of these too.

·
Registered
20 Posts

Haven't been visiting the forum much. Still too late to jump on the bandwagon?

·
Registered
4,353 Posts
Discussion Starter #37

PMs sent! Group Buy is over but we are still selling braces!

21 - 40 of 41 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.