IW STi Forum banner

7721 - 7729 of 7729 Posts

·
Premium Member
14,732 Posts
Discussion Starter #7,721
Thanks everyone! Just moved into the new house on the 26th of June. Still have my game room to unpack and setup and BOTH garages!! Can't believe I made this all happen! Need to research some really good floor epoxy for the detached garage. Future plans will be electric and the flooring, then insulation and drywall. Stay tuned, pics to come!

Also picked up a Cobb Short Throw adjustable shifter for the STi along with a BilletWorkz all aluminum black reverse lockout ring for the STi. Pics to come once I can unpack all my crap and put it all away!

·
Premium Member
14,732 Posts
Discussion Starter #7,722 (Edited)
I promise to take more pics of the attached and detached setup. The house is finally unpacked and organized. Still need to buy some furniture for some of the empty rooms lol. Next major project is getting power to the detached. Then eventually epoxy floors and lifts. I know next year will be the big deck for the back of the house after we get electric in the detached. Also need a shed for the lawn equipment, need to get all that crap in a separate area so the detached remains nice and clean.

I also think I may of found the reason why my power steering is making some noise. Seems there is a slight leak in the AN braided line on my Chase Bays power steering tank. I got a new replacement, so hopefully that should solve my issues. For now, just enjoy the two sisters sleeping in the attached garage! Also I will paint the walls in the attached garage one day as well lol.

·
Registered
339 Posts
I promise to take more pics of the attached and detached setup. The house is finally unpacked and organized. Still need to buy some furniture for some of the empty rooms lol. Next major project is getting power to the detached. Then eventually epoxy floors and lifts. I know next year will be the big deck for the back of the house after we get electric in the detached. Also need a shed for the lawn equipment, need to get all that crap in a separate area so the detached remains nice and clean.

I also think I may of found the reason why my power steering is making some noise. Seems there is a slight leak in the AN braided line on my Chase Bays power steering tank. I got a new replacement, so hopefully that should solve my issues. For now, just enjoy the two sisters sleeping in the attached garage! Also I will paint the walls in the attached garage one day as well lol.

[URL=http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i112/chriscamaro86/IMG_3575.jpg]Image Link
[/URL]
I had a leak with my Chase kit as well. Made a ton of noise. They have a new tank I may run now.

·
Premium Member
14,732 Posts
Discussion Starter #7,724
What was the cause of your leak? Did they update the tank, if so what did they change? I know the line they sent me was updated with a metal sleeve to help from flexing.

·
Premium Member
14,732 Posts
Discussion Starter #7,725
What’s up everyone! Hoping to get back into my journal and post some pics! Stay tuned!

·
Premium Member
14,732 Posts
Discussion Starter #7,727
Holy crap I thought you might have changed platforms or something. Looking forward to what updates you've got coming.
Thanks!! I will never get rid of my girls!!! How have you guys been?

·
Premium Member
5,647 Posts
Re severs - I'll add a link to the floor epoxy in my garage - "it's low end commercial" like 80mil thick. The thickness is generally created by filler. In my case sand - cause its the cheapest. There is prettier stuff out there.

7721 - 7729 of 7729 Posts