IW STi Forum banner

41 - 60 of 7724 Posts

·
Premium Member
14,725 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
Well here some pics of the goodies that the UPS has to carry to my front door!:devil: :rofl:

Whiteline 22mm Heavy Duty Sway Bar Mounts, soon to be installed with Whitelines Newest Adjustable Spherical Bearing Endlinks *on their way* and Cusco front and rear Sways.

My new toy!!! Cobb AccessPORT:devil: I love this thing, currently I am at Stg 1 93 Octane Map....in a month or two it will be Stg 2 93 Octane Map:tup: :devil:

Heres the Walbro 255 LPH Fuel Pump with Installation Kit. Gearing up for the protune in June with Doug from TopSpeed! Man I have a long list of stuff to buy!!!

I will try and post pics of the sway bars once they are in, and take some pics of the Endlinks to show what the newest version looks like! Later.......

·
Registered
1,716 Posts
Chris nice pile of stuff there!!!

I wish my UPS guy could be quik on this too....

So what are your comments on the STG 1 with the AP....any difference with the car??

·
Registered
3,330 Posts
Chris05STi said:
Well here some pics of the goodies that the UPS has to carry to my front door!:devil: :rofl:

Whiteline 22mm Heavy Duty Sway Bar Mounts, soon to be installed with Whitelines Newest Adjustable Spherical Bearing Endlinks *on their way* and Cusco front and rear Sways.

My new toy!!! Cobb AccessPORT:devil: I love this thing, currently I am at Stg 1 93 Octane Map....in a month or two it will be Stg 2 93 Octane Map:tup: :devil:

Heres the Walbro 255 LPH Fuel Pump with Installation Kit. Gearing up for the protune in June with Doug from TopSpeed! Man I have a long list of stuff to buy!!!

I will try and post pics of the sway bars once they are in, and take some pics of the Endlinks to show what the newest version looks like! Later.......
Nice choices there Chris!

·
Registered
1,716 Posts
So, today Thursday you should be getting the endlinks....we shall see who posts them 1st...MUHAHAHA

Remember, I got STG 2 on my DigiCam and PC too :lol: :rofl:

·
Premium Member
14,725 Posts
Discussion Starter #46 (Edited)
Yah, but you don't have the sway bar mounts!!!! HAH! Don't worry my day is coming in June!!!! *Cough Doug & Tony Cough* *Corrected!!*

·
Premium Member
14,725 Posts
Discussion Starter #48
Well my Whiteline Adjustable Spherical Bearing Endlinks *newest version* for the front and rear have arrived! Got you beat Sebastian! They look really nice, good quality and really beefy looking. I will take more pics once I get them put together and stuff when I get them installed hopefully this weekend. For now, enjoy the pics of them in the bags! Also on order from JnJ Associates is a Pyrotect Closed Face SA2005 helmet in black along with a Bell Helmet bag. UPS guy must love my house!

·
Registered
1,716 Posts
Damn IT!! Ok, I'll accept the loss :p

I was hitting boost creep, the Fedex truck was not starting, then he had a flat tire, ran out of gas and got lost coming home
:rofl:

They look real nice, kinda different from the brochure, but they do look nice.

Also they mention that you can adjust them installed, but if you look at them you really cannot. They are fixed to the bar, i need to see them....:confused:

·
Premium Member
14,725 Posts
Discussion Starter #50
The middle part has a bolt that you can use an open ended wrench so while they are installed you can turn it clockwise or counter clock wise to lengthen or shorten the height!

·
Registered
115 Posts
car is looking good ;)

·
Premium Member
14,725 Posts
Discussion Starter #53
Well, on Saturday I went to my friends house (Ian) and installed my Cusco F&R Sways *Thanks to Adam over at Z1*, Whiteline Sway Bar Mounts, and Whitelines Spherical Bearing Adj Endlinks. Install was pretty smooth thanks to Ian's lift!!:tup: The front sway bar was easy, just had to take some crossbrace plate in the middle, and then snake the old one out with the new one. The endlinks, well I thought they would be the best ones, thinking they were the newest version out there. I was liking the quality and beefy'ness of them, but its true, you can't adjust them while they are bolted, unless you unbolt them and adjust them that way. If I had a second chance, I would def have just gotten the solid endlinks that Whiteline makes. Honestly I would in the future prob sell these and buy the solid ones, just because adjusting endlinks isn't really needed. (Any takers???? Serious!) The sway bars are great and really solid. On the otherhand, Whiteline's Heave Duty Sway Bar mount for the rear sway bar is def worth it. It is really really solid, and puts the stocker to shame. Other than wanting to change eventually from the adj to the solid Whiteline endlinks, everything was up to par of my expectations. The difference is noticeable. I set the rear bar for now in the middle setting, but soon will set it to the most aggressive. Here are some pics taken during the install. Enjoy!

Here is Whiteline's heavy duty rear sway bar mount:

Here is Whiteline's Spherical Bearing Adj Endlinks:

Here is Cusco's Rear Sway Bar with Whiteline's endlinks:

Heres another shot of the endlinks bolted up to the sway bar:

·
Registered
1,716 Posts
Chris very nice indeed. Unfortunately i had some issues with my front endlinks :mad:

But you car is coming along, as SVT said....where is the Aftermarket Exhaust??:devil:

·
Premium Member
14,725 Posts
Discussion Starter #58
I knew someone was going to notice that the stocker looks mad ugly in that one pic, and ask when the new exhaust is coming in...lol. After the DP comes, the exhaust is the next thing coming, then hopefully an install day with you Sebastian??!!!

·
Registered
1,716 Posts
Chris05STi said:
I knew someone was going to notice that the stocker looks mad ugly in that one pic, and ask when the new exhaust is coming in...lol. After the DP comes, the exhaust is the next thing coming, then hopefully an install day with you Sebastian??!!!
Me?? Yep any time. When are you getting the DP?

So basically you are missing the DP and that is it right? do i hear *click click add to cart click click* :rofl:

·
Premium Member
14,725 Posts
Discussion Starter #60
Well I am missing the DP, the Cat-back exhaust, and exhaust hangers. Other than that, all I need is stuff for track day, and SOLID ENDLINKS! Loool.

41 - 60 of 7724 Posts